Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Revert back?

• Total voters

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
You used to were able to see peoples sword when they used the cloak on the ninja kit idk when this changed but it changed and it sucks. Please revert this back since the ninja kit is now waay to good since you cant even see them hit you. It's dumb that they even changed this. You just get killed by invisible dudes all game and cant do anything cause you cant see them at all only footsteps. It ruins the game

Reactions: Matriox

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hi!

I understand your frustation. It is really annoying to get killed by invisible players.
I agree with this suggestion. It's a YES for me. Thanks for the suggestion! 😜

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I can still see swords, but if you can't then maybe it is a bug?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't think ninja kit needs improvements accept for this one as ninja kit is pretty bad as you can't really capture with it because your so slow and take so much damage. And it especially isn't good cause your always out geared. It dies really quick 2 seconds and he dead

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and a few people I asked all couldn't see the swords it has changed.
Heya, so I decided to go in a game and check
ninja_kit_sword.png

Yeah its still there. Maybe a bug to report if you and others cant see it?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't think ninja kit needs improvements accept for this one as ninja kit is pretty bad as you can't really capture with it because your so slow and take so much damage. And it especially isn't good cause your always out geared. It dies really quick 2 seconds and he dead
It still has the strongest sword in the game and the invisibility. I think it's a bit too unbalanced compared to the other kits.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This should be undone asap as blockwars is legit no fun when you get killed by people you can't see all game. Everyone ive spoken to has the same issue. It isnt for player its for entire server. Should actually be fixed asap. We can only play these game a few days a month and now we cant even play a good game. Should make the time of blockwars longer. We didnt even get to play the game.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I actually haven't checked it out myself, but if it is the way you say, I think it is masivelly overpowered.
Swords have to be seen to at least have a chance to kill the user with the Ninja Kit

Reactions: Gregeyy

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
You used to were able to see peoples sword when they used the cloak on the ninja kit idk when this changed but it changed and it sucks. Please revert this back since the ninja kit is now waay to good since you cant even see them hit you. It's dumb that they even changed this. You just get killed by invisible dudes all game and cant do anything cause you cant see them at all only footsteps. It ruins the game
are you sure it changed and they don't just swap item slots?

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I'm wuite sure you can still see the sword. You maybe just couldn't see people with the kit because they weren't holding the sword at the moment?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I'm wuite sure you can still see the sword. You maybe just couldn't see people with the kit because they weren't holding the sword at the moment?
I am 100% sure people cant see the swords. I was killed in 3 seconds so they were holding the sword. I used the kit myself with invis too and people dont see my sword and dont even know im there. Maybe you tried this on the wrong mc version.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
blockwars has just been featured again because it won the vote but this problem is still in the game so bump

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom