Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there,

Yes, I still know you! I know you since you were just a member and got promoted to Helper back in 2015-2016? I don't know anymore. I remember you were quite young for a Helper/Mod however I also remember you took your job very serious. Sadly I haven't screenshots from you. Maybe you remember this masked fella from old Arcade?
2017-02-26_00.54.35.png

Back in the day I used to be a nolifer playing Arcade and my favourite game: Quakecraft. I haven't seen you much, but that's because I didn't travel to other games and lobbies. Mostly Arcade. And yes in this picture I was level 100 and still Stone rank. I'm kinda retired just like most of the old players. I was online a couple of weeks ago looking at my friendlist. 99% of my friends are offline for years. I won't delete them, because of nostalgia. I'm glad that you are here online again and enjoy your stay. Oh and I remember you were good at swimming!

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey there,

Yes, I still know you! I know you since you were just a member and got promoted to Helper back in 2015-2016? I don't know anymore. I remember you were quite young for a Helper/Mod however I also remember you took your job very serious. Sadly I haven't screenshots from you. Maybe you remember this masked fella from old Arcade?
View attachment 190717
Back in the day I used to be a nolifer playing Arcade and my favourite game: Quakecraft. I haven't seen you much, but that's because I didn't travel to other games and lobbies. Mostly Arcade. And yes in this picture I was level 100 and still Stone rank. I'm kinda retired just like most of the old players. I was online a couple of weeks ago looking at my friendlist. 99% of my friends are offline for years. I won't delete them, because of nostalgia. I'm glad that you are here online again and enjoy your stay. Oh and I remember you were good at swimming!
Hiiii! Yes, I do recognise you a little bit! Not sure from where but your name sounds familiar :)
Are you on my friend list by any chance in-game or am I being crazy?

Omg hide and seek :( Fun story, hide and seek was the first ever game that attracted me to CCG. Back when I was 12, I loved watching LittleLizard, TinyTurtle, DanTDM, ThinkNoodles play hide and seek so I googled 'Hide and seek minecraft server' and the first server that popped up was Cubecraft. (Little did I know that Cubecraft had literally the worst and most outdated hide and seak gamemode out there xD)
I also remember hour glass - my my what a buggy yet fun game that was.

Yessss, I'm still pretty decent at swimming if I do say so myself. Ever since I left Cube, I medalled at British champs / English nationals and am one of the top breaststrokers in my country in the rankings for my age group. :D
Unfortunately, coronavirus has stopped me from being able to swim recently so that's taken a bit of a hit. Perhaps a good thing since I'm in my final year of school now and am focused on my A-Levels. Nevertheless, I start swimming again on Monday (pools are opening back up then!)

Unfortunately I got rid of the majority of Slack memories and screenshots. However, I've still got my best Solo Skywars game ever with @diogo on Skywars back in 2017....

Awww what a video haha.
I remember bragging to you every time I got a win on skywars.

I'm pretty sure I still only have like 10 wins despite playing many 100s of games.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eheyy back when the team consisted of 8 Mods or something, how are you man?

Oh my yes. And there were literally 1000 open reports that we had to sift through... 🙄 (I'd be interested to see how many are open these days. I assume Sentinel must have improved since I last saw it in action 😂)

I'm doing good!! Well, kinda! Lockdown hit hard but other than that, somehow coping haha.
Very excited for swimming pools to re-open on Monday. How are you doing?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Oh my yes. And there were literally 1000 open reports that we had to sift through... 🙄 (I'd be interested to see how many are open these days. I assume Sentinel must have improved since I last saw it in action 😂)

I'm doing good!! Well, kinda! Lockdown hit hard but other than that, somehow coping haha.
ILY doing 1000 reports in 1 day :monkeylook:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015

Doing good, can confirm that lockdown has demotivated me tremendously for school, but other than that can't complain, although I wish I could play tennis again :))

Reactions: Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Doing good, can confirm that lockdown has demotivated me tremendously for school, but other than that can't complain, although I wish I could play tennis again :))

Yess lockdown has been horrible. Really just want to be back to normal already.
It has truly taken away my sixth form experience :(

I only know you from stalking old slack conversations ;) I was active on cube around then but couldn’t remember a person for my life 😆

Oh nice! The old conversations are still there hahaha.
I'm guessing staff threads are still up as well? Lots to stalk there if you're interested 😂

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Broo I remember when I joined the forums, you and Youn were the helpers who had just gotten promoted. You were the mod who looked at my first report and denied it (I knew it was you because even though you didn’t put your name you had “\o/“ at the end) because I recorded the evidence on my phone because I was too dumb to understand I needed to have a screen recording. I remember really getting my hopes up when I submitted it because the guy was using an autoclicker AFK in an Eggwars lobby and it the first time I really could catch a cheater in action. (Found the video! If you look at the comments you can see how enthusiastic I was about this 😂).

I was about the same age as you when I joined the community and you were a helper. Because I wanted to be a Helper at some point in the future at the time, you were one of the people I looked up to in the community. I wasn’t very vocal about it, but I would always get my motivation in the sense of “if he can be one, why can’t I?”. I guess because when I joined you and Youn were the only helpers, I took you as the model I had to go off of in order to be successful. I remember y’all getting promoted to Mod and being happy about it. You and Youn were the first people I witnessed complete the process of becoming a mod on Cube, and I just remember it being really cool to see, and of course one day hoping that it would be me in that position.

Anyway after we both moved on from Cube for reasons, I remember hitting you up because you were starting a server with some other people, like with Cookies and Hangar. This was in late 2017 I believe and I remember being so excited that I could actually become a staff member on something, and what was even better is that I could participate in the development of it. I know I didn’t do a whole lot to help from what I remember (pretty sure I gave input/feedback for the most part), but it gave me a sense of joy that I was able to be part of something where I could learn and meet new friends. Thank you for that.

After that fell off, everyone kind if went their separate ways I guess. I’m glad to hear that you’re still doing good though after all this time though :)

Writing this had been a trip down memory lane LOL

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Broo I remember when I joined the forums, you and Youn were the helpers who had just gotten promoted. You were the mod who looked at my first report and denied it (I knew it was you because even though you didn’t put your name you had “\o/“ at the end) because I recorded the evidence on my phone because I was too dumb to understand I needed to have a screen recording. I remember really getting my hopes up when I submitted it because the guy was using an autoclicker AFK in an Eggwars lobby and it the first time I really could catch a cheater in action. (Found the video! If you look at the comments you can see how enthusiastic I was about this 😂).

I was about the same age as you when I joined the community and you were a helper. Because I wanted to be a Helper at some point in the future at the time, you were one of the people I looked up to in the community. I wasn’t very vocal about it, but I would always get my motivation in the sense of “if he can be one, why can’t I?”. I guess because when I joined you and Youn were the only helpers, I took you as the model I had to go off of in order to be successful. I remember y’all getting promoted to Mod and being happy about it. You and Youn were the first people I witnessed complete the process of becoming a mod on Cube, and I just remember it being really cool to see, and of course one day hoping that it would be me in that position.

Anyway after we both moved on from Cube for reasons, I remember hitting you up because you were starting a server with some other people, like with Cookies and Hangar. This was in late 2017 I believe and I remember being so excited that I could actually become a staff member on something, and what was even better is that I could participate in the development of it. I know I didn’t do a whole lot to help from what I remember (pretty sure I gave input/feedback for the most part), but it gave me a sense of joy that I was able to be part of something where I could learn and meet new friends. Thank you for that.

After that fell off, everyone kind if went their separate ways I guess. I’m glad to hear that you’re still doing good though after all this time though :)

Writing this had been a trip down memory lane LOL

Eyyyy Deeds :)

I don't know how or why, but I remember watching that specific report video. I honestly don't know how I remember - but I do. A sense of groundhog day just overcame me as I was watching it 👀👀

It's nice to see I made some sort of impact - honestly didn't think it'd be quite as significant 😅.

I'm glad you remember UD 😂 Honestly, that defo was destined to fail but was definitely fun whilst it lasted. I still keep in touch with Cookies - he's probably one of my best friends atm!

But yeah, I'm really happy to see you're doing well :) Thanks for writing a message! Great to see you're still around!

Reactions: Deeds
Top Bottom