Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi there!

I'm Nikoshka/Niko/Neeeeko/Nikolai. Some of you might recognise me, some of you might not. (If not, I was an ex-mod here back in 2016/2017 I think? idk at this point, it was a while ago). 5 years feels like forever ago (wow, I was 13 when I become a mod... jeez).

I popped onto Discord to say hi a few days ago and talked with @diogo and @Younisco and realised I actually have waayyyy too many memories of Cube which need unlocking. So much nostalgia from just one conversation! 😅

I've created this thread as I want to know the following:

1) If you recognise me, tell me! I'll try and see if I recognise you (sorry, I might have forgotten a few people or I might not have known you). Please be brutally honest, tell me what you thought of me back in the day 😂 (trust me, I won't be offended - I have a slight feeling a few people probably hated me a lot hahaha).

Tell me any inside jokes, memories, or anything that you remember :) Screenshots would be fricking amazing but I don't think anyone has any screenshots saved from that long ago haha. Any old threads which are worth remembering, send em my way :)))

ALSO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS! Anything you have had on your mind about me or literally anything.

2) If I recognise you, I'll reply back with a 'TBH' about what I thought of you and try and dig out any memories we had from the deepest depths of my mind. I'll be honest within my TBHs (but please know that I probably don't feel the same way about you now as I did back then - bear in mind I was 12/13 years old. I'm now 17 - 18 in less than a month :o).

3) if you don't know who I am or don't recognise me, hi! introduce yourself. Tell me a bit about yourself :)

I hope I'll recognise some familiar faces!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not know you that well, but I've seen you a lot in your mod period. I was a stone rank back then and was way more on the background. That's why you do not know me. If you want to know a bit more about me, check out my reintroduction! :)

Reactions: Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not know you that well, but I've seen you a lot in your mod period. I was a stone rank back then and was way more on the background. That's why you do not know me. If you want to know a bit more about me, check out my reintroduction! :)

Hi Quis! Nice to meet you. Seems to be a lot of background "stone-ies" (is that a thing? imma make it a thing now) who recognise me haha.
Read through your introduction thread. Nice to see you're still going for staff! - determination is good :) How's that going?

Reactions: Rawrbin

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think you were the first staff member I saw in-game, back when I had a Steve skin and a Stone rank! You were doing the parkour in the old Arcade lobby and I wondered how I could see you when I had players visibility disabled

meme dump locked

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNI!! I remember you were pretty cool, I liked your presence on the forums. Awesome to see you as a mod now :) I'm not sure but were you a helper back when I was still staff or am I dreaming?

OH MY GOD MEME DUMP LOCKED HAHAHAHA
What ever happened to Quetzi?! Did he just leave? He defo hated me with a passion :facepalm:

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope, but I was the biggest wannabe ever :) I got promoted in January 2020

He left the team in November 2019, before the Admin Team revamp

Ohhh yesss I rememeber you were a bit of a wannabe (sorry not sorry 😝!)

I found the infamous thread!

• Haha
Reactions: Marieke2001

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Eyy Nikoo, I think you may remember me, we played a few times (or just once idk anymore) with SrKlompenstein, I think you'll have to remember me as iCheeetah. I was probably one of the biggest wannabes back then and well, I think you became a little toxic when you resigned 😂

If you remember me, give your honest opinion about me indeed and well if you don't, then nothing I guess 😂

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
1617959250786.png

1617959284157.png

1617959297266.png

1617959338296.png

Some screenshots I found in our Discord DMs @Younisco. Honestly amazing to see these.

I also remember I was in one of JeromeASFs Eggwars videos (back when he was Cheeeesus). I need to go now but I'll try and dig it out later :))

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I love to see old forum members and old screenshots, it's just amazing to see how Cube was before I joined

Pretty sure I barely missed you, I became active when you became inactive around June of 2017?

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eyy Nikoo, I think you may remember me, we played a few times (or just once idk anymore) with SrKlompenstein, I think you'll have to remember me as iCheeetah. I was probably one of the biggest wannabes back then and well, I think you became a little toxic when you resigned 😂

If you remember me, give your honest opinion about me indeed and well if you don't, then nothing I guess 😂

Yesss I definitely remember you as iCheeeeetah. I defo remember playing some games together and also you being a wannabe hahahaha

You seemed pretty cool though, don't remember anything specifically positive/negative about you but yh.

I agree, I was a little toxic back then. Some of it probably Cube deserved a bit, however, I do agree sometimes I probably went over the top. It's all quite a blur to me so yeah, sorry if I can't "repent for my sins" hahaha 😂

report folk ftw :x

Report folk will forever have a special place in my heart. Will honestly never forget it 😅

So glad I could talk to you yesterday and experience a lot of nostalgia on Discord. Honestly blew my mind how many experiences I had that I've forgotten.

I love to see old forum members and old screenshots, it's just amazing to see how Cube was before I joined

Pretty sure I barely missed you, I became active when you became inactive around June of 2017?

I definitely recognise you! Not very well but your name is familiar.

I think I probably interacted with you on forums in 2018? Not sure! Good to see you're still here though!

I wasn’t really active in the community a few years ago, but I did find an old report you handled in 2017. View attachment 190688

Oh my god, that's amazing.
Love the little \o/ I put at the end of my report messages 😂

Ngl the most I remember from reports was absolutely feeling terrified when there was an appeal saying "I didn't hack". I wasn't the best at spotting hacks and sometimes a really good player can sometimes seem like they are hacking. Especially now with all these speedbridging tactics...

Modding for James together was pretty fun :3

Oh wow. I remember James being with giving out staff and just promoting anyone who wanted a promotion 😂. I probably ranted a lot to James about him doing that - so much that he got sick of me.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I REMEMBER YOU AS MY HELPER MENTOR <3 You, Youn and Roro were for sure in my helper channel and you had the helper to mod introduction conversation with me. You've always been a great friend of mine and a constant factor in the staff team. Was so sad to see you leave! )':

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I REMEMBER YOU AS MY HELPER MENTOR <3 You, Youn and Roro were for sure in my helper channel and you had the helper to mod introduction conversation with me. You've always been a great friend of mine and a constant factor in the staff team. Was so sad to see you leave! )':

YESSS I loved doing the helper channels. Probably the only thing I enjoyed coming to the end of my staff journey at CCG 😅.

I definitely remember you and Animal were in my helper channel. 😝
You were defo a great staff member! Glad to see you're still here!

• Love
Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom