Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lunyi

Apr 24, 2022
depends who asks
Just wondering what's your nickname's origin/meaning! I'll start

Lunfinity - mix of my first Chinese name Lun-yi 倫宜, the word "lunacy" and the word "infinity"
aka89nen - mix of Japanese word for "red" (赤 aka), while the "89nen" could be alternatively written as "89年", referring to the year 1989, and no it's not my birth year, I'm not this old.

aka89nen is however a shortened version of aka89nen6tsuki4nichi / 赤89年6月4日 (translate it out yourselves :] ), but I came to the conclusion it's too long of a nickname in some of the websites.

and what about you?

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

Lunfinity - mix of my first Chinese name Lun-yi 倫宜, the word "lunacy" and the word "infinity"
aka89nen - mix of Japanese word for "red" (赤 aka), while the "89nen" could be alternatively written as "89年", referring to the year 1989, and no it's not my birth year, I'm not this old.

aka89nen is however a shortened version of aka89nen6tsuki4nichi / 赤89年6月4日 (translate it out yourselves :] ), but I came to the conclusion it's too long of a nickname in some of the websites.

and what about you?
Stijn_ & Stijnn_ were already taken, and my friends all ended with a underscore so i came out on stijnnn_ !

AlexPalex178

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2022
Germany
www.roblox.com
My names

TheEnder2518 - I chose "TheEnder" for my xbox username because I like endermen. If you choose a name that already exist, you automatically get random numbers at the end of the name, so I got 2518.

AlexPalex178 - Funny story: A couple years ago, in 2017, I got my first nintendo console, a Nintendo 2ds. I couldn't decide my username so my brother suggested AlexPalex. Palex just rhymes with my name. 178 is my birth date

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

and what about you?
Well, my history is pretty simple, my nick was created by my cousin like 8 or 9 years ago. José is my name in real life, that's the first part of my nick, pad is a shortening of my first surname, same happens with gui, which is a shortening of my second surname. And there it is, josepadgui.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
LordSidi0us is the closest thing to Lord Sidious that I could use, which originates from Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.
Surprisingly mine somehow wasn't already taken, so i'm really keeping it forever this time.

stlxkuccd

Apr 15, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
LordSidi0us is the closest thing to Lord Sidious that I could use, which originates from Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.
Surprisingly mine somehow wasn't already taken, so i'm really keeping it forever this time.
StL is where I’m from and Kuccd a friend came up with it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom