Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I made this as a joke, in a thread that asked people to rate a couple games.. Like.. 11 games.. After I spend a total of 4 hours writing, doing research for removed games, coloring everything..... twice.. I thought that instead of only posting it in the thread itself, I would make a seprate thread for it, for anyone who wanted the full list of all games.
Then I realized that I didn't want the writing to go to waste, so you can find it in this thread at well. Anyway, I've never regretted something this much. I have a headache. Strangely my finger don't hurt.
(Fun fact: I pasted this in my Google Documents and it was 6 pages long.)
With that being said: Here is every.. single.. game..that was ever on CubeCraft.. (In Categories)
(If I forgot a game, please tell me..)
New Arcade:
Quakecraft (New)
Layer Spleef
Wing Rush
Line Dash
Paintball (New)
Slime Survival
Barn Brawl

Beta Games:
Solo Bingo
Team Bingo
Archer Assault
Infection
TNT Trouble

Old Arcade:
Parkour Minigame
Super Craft Bros
TNT Run
Quakecraft (Old)
Hourglass
Hide & Seek
Paintball (Old)
Spleef

‘Main’ Gamemodes:
Tower Defence
Solo Lucky Islands
Team Lucky Islands
Solo Skywars
Team Skywars
Solo Eggwars
Team Eggwars
Duels
FFA
Assassinations
Mineware
Parkour (New)
Competitive Parkour

Big Change Removed ‘Main’ Gamemodes:
Blockwars Core
Blockwars CTF
Solo Battle Zone
Team Battle Zone
Solo Survival Games
Team Survival Games
Team Battle Zone
Solo Battle Zone
Freebuild

Old Removed ‘Main’ Gamemodes
Money Walls
Build Wars
Solo Speed Eggwars
Team Speed Eggwars
Blockband
UHC
Skyblock
Factions
Creative
Parkour (Old)
Houses
Control Point
Double Egg Eggwars
No Void Eggwars

Seasonal Games:
Present Rush
Ender
Snowman Survival
Snowdown

(Removed) Lobby Games:
Lobby Fishing
Relic Hunting
Fish Slap
Chest Chaser

1. Parkour Minigame
This is, by far, the best game ever made. You can't change my mind. Not only was I finally good at something, it's just overall a great game. I haven't seen this anywhere else, meaning it was original as well. Which, no offense, doesn't happen very often in these games.
2. Super Craft Bros
Great game. I seriously don't understand why it got removed. It was so fun to play. It didn't last 0.1 seconds but it also didn't last 5 hours. It had a great lenght. Yes, the kits were quite unbalanced, but it was fun regardless.
3. Hourglass
It's an easy, simple game. Not much to say about it, just really liked it.
4. Quakecraft (New)
It's by far better then the first version. This, again, is just a very simple game but I can say with confident that it's an iconic minigame. It's so old, not just on CubeCraft.
5. Barn Brawl
I think this might be one of the most underrated games of the entire list. Barely anyone played it but it was an amazing game. It's simple: You just have to hit animals in your pen. But regardless, it was a really fun game.
6. Layer Spleef
I never really cared for spleef. But since @SanSpookie made a Duels version of it, I've really loved the game. Especially after fighting for it to be featured.. I'm far from good at Layer Spleef, but I still enjoy it very much. It's fun, even when you lose. Especially now the 1.14/1.13 bug I fixed. (As far as I know.)
7. Team Speed Eggwars
Speed Eggwars was great, it was much better then Eggwars because games mostly didn't take a million years. You could easily rush which I perfer. Team is by far better since games don't take forever to start and the maps were better. It was also easier to win the games.
8. Solo Lucky Islands
I consider Lucky Islands more of a solo game. Perhaps because I barely play Team Lucky Islands but overal I enjoy the solo version more. Lucky Islands is kinda like Skywars, except more luck and less tryharders. But if you play the game right (a.k.a. picking the 'Diamonds' kit), you have a great start already. Meaning there are just less tryharders.
9. Mineware
It's a bunch of different games, mixed into one. I personally don't see any reason not to like this game. You like fighting? Great, there's fighting games. You like spleef? Great, there are spleef bossgames. You like luck games? Great, there are too many of those. You like Infection? Great, there are bugs here too!
10.Team Lucky Islands
As I said, I perfer Solo mode. Team Lucky Islands has overal less good maps. They're still great, I just pefer solo. I mostly play alone, meaning I get teamed with random players, and they're, most of the time, trash. Which says a lot coming from someone that's also completely trash.
11. Present Rush
It's such a random gamemode which makes it fun. I don't know why I find it random, but I just think it is. It's not a bad thing, at all. I don't really have more to say about this..
12. Duels
Great to practice my horrible PvP 'skills'. It's also great to see people leave once I pick the Archery kit.
13. Spleef
As I said, I didn't really play Spleef until SanCookie came with his Spleef Duels. Around that time, spleef already got removed. But since it was still a really fun game.
14. FFA
It's more fun then people make it out to be. 1.9 FFA would probably be around place 465, but I'm talking about 1.8 PvP. It's just fun to throw people off cliffs or into lava. Them be salty because you keep killing them.
15. Wing Rush
If I made this a few months ago, I'd have been higher. But it's becoming kinda boring. It's still fun to fly around, but after a while it's just the same boring thing, because it's always the same map.
16. Archer Assault
Most fun part about this game is spamming with the Firework arrow trail. It's amazing. But besides that, I pefer bows over swords, especially in 1.9. I'm not great at archery but it's better then my sword 'skills'
17. Freebuild
Better then creative. I enjoyed the ability to expand your island / plot. Not much to say besides that.. It's just building, which I sometimes enjoy to do.
18. Parkour (New)
More levels, better looking maps, better jumps. Thanks to the Book of World Records it can also be extremely competitive. Just like Freebuild is just building, this is just Parkour which, just like building, I sometimes enjoy to do.
19. Snowdown
Line Dash but better and more Christmas-y. Which is always great.
20. Line Dash
I used to enjoy this way more but the amount of tryharders.. It ruins the game.. Same as Skywars.
21. Paintball (New)
It's better then the original, that's for sure. It's just a fun game to play from time to time.
22. Tower Defence
It's kinda underrated, for me as well. Because I barely play it, yet it's really fun to play.
23. Solo Bingo
It's fun to play, but it's kinda like survival, and then the worst part: the begin. Where you have to mine wood, get tools, get stone, upgrade, etc.
24. Team Bingo
Same as Solo Bingo but in teams. I had to rank them but I don't have a preference between the two.
25. QuakeCraft (Old)
Same story as the new Quakecraft, except it's less good.
26. TNT Run
From all the Layers on Layer Spleef: TNT Run is my least favorite. If I had to rank Layer Spleef TNT Run and the old TNT Run, I'd perfer the old one, because at least it was more like the original TNT Run on most servers. Not a version where the TNT ignites behind you, and falls down. No, it just decays. That's how it should be.
27. Solo Speed Eggwars
28. Competitive Parkour
I enjoy competitive parkour.. but the World Record version. I'm trash at Parkour,
29. Parkour (Old)
Just less good maps and in general, less maps.
30. Paintball (Old)
It's more like actual paintball, but the new one has more choices which is obviously more fun.
31. Blockwars Core
I really don't like Blockwars. I did tryhard it a long time ago, got on really low on the leaderboard, after binge-playing it, it got boring. I know I literally just admitted I tryharded the game, but tryhards also ruin the game. Plus the people complaining Layer Spleef and Quakecraft don't deserve to win but Blockwars does. The people who also complain that CTF is better then Core: It's not. The people who complained for like 5 years that, that coinflip couldn't have happend (With the Featured Game vote.) Or the people who complain that it should be a permanent game.
32. Hide & Seek
It was kinda boring but it was an old arcade game so I can't rank it lower. It was in maintenance for a really long time as well, it never got out of maintenance either.. So I don't even remember much about the game.
33. Solo Survival Games
It's like Skywars, but without void and less tryhards. Which says a lot because there are still tryharders. Anyway, it still sucks, just like Skywars.
34. Team Survival Games
I don't enjoy Survival Games, so I barely play it, let alone with friends, so if I play it, which is never, I get a random teammate, meaning it's a automatic lose.
35. Fish Slap
It's iconic. Nobody ever played it but still. Iconic.
36. Blockwars CTF
Paintball CTF is better, and again, I binge-played the game a bunch, it got boring.
37. Relic Hunting
It's semi-fun, after a while it just gets really boring.
38. Solo Battle Zone
Battle Zone is not that fun. It's not bad.. but.. meh..
39. Control Point
I don't remember this, at all. But it's still not as bad as the games under here.. From what I read, it's like Tower Defence. But since I never played this, I can't rank it very high.
40. Assassinations
Don't really enjoy running around trying to find chest, to get armor, food, swords, potions, only to then die to a team of 5 with full diamond armor because they don't have a life. How did this game survive CubeCraft's snap a.k.a. the Big Change but some other games didn't?
41. Creative
It's like Freebuild but worse. Anyway, don't remember much of it, so I can't rank it very high.
42. Snowman Survival
It's like Slime Survival, which is already horrible, but with more Christmas.
43. Slime Survival
Slime Survival is boring, overrated, deserves to be deleted and send straight to hell, to then be replaced by a good game like the Parkour Minigame, Super Craft Bros or Hour Glass. Change. My. Mind.
44. Kit PvP
It's FFA but just soo.. much.. worse..
45. Team Eggwars
Eggwars sucks. It just does. It takes a trillion years, there are campers, hackers or tryharders. With just normal teammates the chance of losing it extremely high. It takes 3000 years to get to another island or mid. It's just horrible..
46. Team Skywars
Skywars sucks, it just does. At least Skywars makes me feel better because I can blame my constant losing on my terrible teammate instead of my own terrible PvP 'skills'
47. Solo Skywars
Even worse because I can't blame losing on anyone else. There are also way more tryharders then in Team, which says a lot, because there are so many tryharders in Team mode.
48. Team Battle Zone
Battle Zone alone is meh, but in team mode it just sucks x 100. Because I don't have friends, I don't have anyone to play with. So then I'm with these random people, that are all going to do their own thing, meaning I'm all alone, once I can get to my teammates they're already dead. Then I have to fight against this team of people who are actually in a party of actually together. Meaning I'm going to die straight away, because I can't kill 4 people that all have Mythical weapons when I just have this sad, pathetic common weapon that shoots three times and then takes 10 minutes to reload. Just, no, God no. It deserves to be removed again. Go get replaced with Solo Battle Zone, a less horrible game.
49. Dance Off
Oh God.. my finger hurts just thinking about it..
50. Money Walls
Never played it, but if it's like Mega Walls on Hypixel: It sucks. I'm glad it got removed. May it burn in hell.
51. Ender
Every time I play it, I just regret everything. It's so SO boring.
52. Build Wars
I don't remember this at all.. I remember it used to exist.. but that's it.. Less bad then the games below tho.
53. Skyblock
I don't have the time to play this.. It's boring. It's like survival but a million times less fun because there is no exploring, it's just void. That's it. Void. Nothing else. It's just empty.. As empty as the hearts of people ranking the Parkour Minigame below number 3.
54. Double Egg Eggwars
They decided to take Eggwars: and ruin it even more. Which I didn't even think was possible! So, I guess: 'grats CubeCraft for having the ability to ruin a horrible game even more!
55. TNT Trouble
I don't recall every playing it so I really can't rank it high.
56. Solo Eggwars
Eggwars is already horrible, solo.. It takes (or used to take, I've ) forever to start. It's worse because in the words of one legend named Technoblade: ''You should just assume that the first person looking at your bed egg is going to break it.'' or you should camp at your island trying to protect is but then you'll stress about it the entire time.
57. Blockband
Boring.. I'm sorry Komo. I'm also terrible at it.
58. No Void Eggwars
They decided to take Eggwars: and ruin it even... more.. then.. double.. egg.. eggwars.. Which person had the horrible, HORRIBLE, idea to take Eggwars, and just remove the void..
59. UHC
Takes too long.. Game was dead and full with bugs.
60. Lobby Fishing
I really don't have the patience for fishing, only to then get 1 point and 3 exp.. Please no.
61. Houses (Yes, that was a thing.)
When I was looking for old games that got removed, I stumbled across housing.. I didn't even know this was a thing.. Anyway, I can't rank it high as I don't even remember it was a thing.
62. Tron
It's like Line Dash / Snow Down, except nobody knows it. I've never played it so I don't know anything about the game, which is why I can't rank it high.. Also I'm too lazy to change all the numbers..
63. Chest Chaser
I've only ever gotten a chest once, which was when someone gave me the location. It's a boring game, it'll take forever to find a chest. Just.. no..
64. Infection
It's just so boring.. How in the world did this game get featured and not other games? What the..
65. Factions
Factions? Horrible. Just plain out horrible. You stress about your faction the entire day. ''Will it be ruined? Oh God.. what if it's ruined.. I have to get online and check!'' it's boring. It's like Kingdom but not organized at all. People grief the spawn area by making horrible houses/bases that will get griefed in 0.1 second of the builder logging out. 1x1 towers. Hope it burns.. in.. hell.. Actually? No. It's not burning in hell. There's a special place for factions. That's how horrible it is and that's how much I hate it. Who thought Factions was a good idea? Seriously.. It's so bad.. You can't make good looking builds because if you want your build to not be griefed you need to cover it in 10 layers of bedrock.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I regret not tagging more people so they can figure out where they got tagged in my 6 pages long thread..

Reactions: Komodо

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Any staff ping this!
Do you mean 'pin'?

In that case, no. No offence to the thread creator, as I'm sure this must have taken a long time, but this thread does not have a purpose. At least to me, it doesn't seem like it has one. It's essentially just a thread documenting all games that have ever existed (I'm so smart)

Reactions: Finixly

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Do you mean 'pin'?

In that case, no. No offence to the thread creator, as I'm sure this must have taken a long time, but this thread does not have a purpose. At least to me, it doesn't seem like it has one. It's essentially just a thread documenting all games that have ever existed (I'm so smart)
You're telling me a thread documenting all games that have ever existed on the Network doesn't serve a purpose.. but a thread.. documenting all the records of all of the current games.. or a thread documenting all the loot items.. no, that serves a much better purpose then literally ever single game..
Anyway, I didn't make this to get pinned, and you know I'm working on a bigger thread involving all of these games. I don't care about that being pinned or not. I also wouldn't want this thread to get pinned because it's too much opinion wise.
But don't say this thread doesn't serve a purpose when you have threads you claim have a purpose, but is on the same level as this or my upcoming thread.

Reactions: Komodо

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You're telling me a thread documenting all games that have ever existed on the Network doesn't serve a purpose.. but a thread.. documenting all the records of all of the current games.. or a thread documenting all the loot items.. no, that serves a much better purpose then literally ever single game..
Anyway, I didn't make this to get pinned, and you know I'm working on a bigger thread involving all of these games. I don't care about that being pinned or not. I also wouldn't want this thread to get pinned because it's too much opinion wise.
But don't say this thread doesn't serve a purpose when you have threads you claim have a purpose, but is on the same level as this or my upcoming thread.
I think I was clear when I said "No offence to the thread creator"... I never brought up my own threads, but sure: I keep my threads up to date. It's actually fun to know who has the best stats of a game, or who has the best time in parkour, or what loot item they just found in the lobby, or what loot items they still need to complete their collection. What you documented here is interesting, though, other than that not useful.. And again, I mean this in the best possible way.

I'm looking forward to your upcoming thread, even willing to help out here and there ;)

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I think this thread is good, it's nice to see all of the current/past games! Some of these I didn't even know were on CubeCraft.. Wouldn't be bad having a full list of current/past games to be pinned

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Do you mean 'pin'?

I meant 'pin' yes. I thought it is pretty useful for "new" members to see wich games are on the server. Yes, I know, if there are new members (wich is pretty rare) they probably won't look instantly to the forums.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I keep my threads up to date.
Do you think that if they create a new game.. I'm just gonna be like... ''Naaah, can't be bothered to add it?''
Like....? Of course I'll add more games if more get added..

It's actually fun to know who has the best stats of a game, or who has the best time in parkour, or what loot item they just found in the lobby, or what loot items they still need to complete their collection.
It's also actually fun to know all the games that have ever been on the server. I mean, did you know Fish Slap as an actual game? Not just a lobby game.
Did you know Houses was a thing?

What you documented here is interesting, though, other than that not useful.. And again, I mean this in the best possible way.
Nor is it useful to know which person has the highest amount of kills.. It's interesting, not useful. Yet you didn't complain about it being pinned, nor did you complain about other people asking for it to be pinned. Not suprised if you asked yourself.

I think this thread is good, it's nice to see all of the current/past games! Some of these I didn't even know were on CubeCraft.. Wouldn't be bad having a full list of current/past games to be pinned
It's too opinion based. If I left the opinion side, I would love to see this pinned. Although, if they would pin it I'd rather have my upcoming thread be pinned, where I basically explain all the games. Which is even more useful.

Wut? Fish flap is the only one that's been removed, the other 3 are still very much active and playable?
I know, that's why I put it in brackets. It wouldn't (imo at least) really look good if I added another category with just a single game.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Do you think that if they create a new game.. I'm just gonna be like... ''Naaah, can't be bothered to add it?''
Like....? Of course I'll add more games if more get added..

It's also actually fun to know all the games that have ever been on the server. I mean, did you know Fish Slap as an actual game? Not just a lobby game.
Did you know Houses was a thing?

Nor is it useful to know which person has the highest amount of kills.. It's interesting, not useful. Yet you didn't complain about it being pinned, nor did you complain about other people asking for it to be pinned. Not suprised if you asked yourself.

It's too opinion based. If I left the opinion side, I would love to see this pinned. Although, if they would pin it I'd rather have my upcoming thread be pinned, where I basically explain all the games. Which is even more useful.

I know, that's why I put it in brackets. It wouldn't (imo at least) really look good if I added another category with just a single game.
Yea without the opinion part I can see this being pinned, anyways thanks for the list :D

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom