Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 18, 2019
i assume other leaderbored players like me have this issue where you always get targeted game after game i believe it would be a good idea for all leaderbored players have access to /nick or something on the lines of this please reply saying if this is a good idea i really need to have this and all the other leaderbored players do.

Reactions: B1ueStars541
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Not sure if this is a good idea, because players are going to choose inappropriate nicknames, so there has to be a punishment for that.
Plus maybe only for ranked players? It can help for sure, but I feel like this is going to be abused... :rolleyes:

comfyyy

i assume other leaderbored players like me have this issue where you always get targeted game after game i believe it would be a good idea for all leaderbored players have access to /nick or something on the lines of this please reply saying if this is a good idea i really need to have this and all the other leaderbored players do.
Why do I feel like he just got on a leaderboard and needed some random thing to talk about to make it seem like he wasn't flexing...?o_O

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit
Aug 18, 2019
also i think the leaderbored players would not abuse this because they worked that hard and i dont believe they would do that unless it was a immature 5 year old

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nick won't be given to leaderboard players. First of all, I highly doubt they rush you because you're on the leaderboard. I don't think a lot of people even check the leaderboard and remember "ah yes, player x is in the leaderboard so I have to target him". They will most likely even forget your name. I see this as well. People rush me, I eventually kill them and they call me a cheater. I say something in chat and he replies with "oh you are a mod nevermind". That means the player didn't even know I was a mod when he decided rushed me, but you interpret it that way.

You also say
leaderbored players would not abuse this because they worked that hard
so if you worked hard for it, you should also require the physical and mental skill to take on that player without a problem.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
ok i understand its probably me thinking this
It’s not necessarily a problem, some (staff) members just think different about it. People really do abuse though. I’ve seen leaderboard players joining games with all of their alts to fill up the game and win it, i’ve seen youtubers with nick names using cheats (we actually came this across like 4/5 times when I was a staff member).

Raxi

Oct 2, 2019
Belgium
Maybe they need to add nicking to Obsidian rankers only.
I mean you pay so much for a rank so I think that can be a thing.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.