• I don't know.. I'm neutral

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
Idea:
I think it's a good idea to give people who are in the leaderboards access to the /nick command.

Why?
Because they are very focused and when they are online there is a lot of spamming in that lobby / game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was all!
Thank you for reading!
Sincerely Steve

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I disagree, it would be a hassle to keep track of everyone on the leaderboards and give them the command. It could also be abused heavily, e.g. they go around swearing whilst nicked. And not to forget, players choose themselves to get on the leaderboards.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
A command doesn't really bother me if I'm honest, as for swearing I thought u can't cause of sentinel or what ever it's called.... now what I would like is an opinion on big changes like the tower defense one, us as players never get asked how do u like this or do u think this would work, I've lost so many excellent team mates simply because they feel they don't have a voice and I see them on here regularly trying to give input but nothing they suggest is even considered or they get told no by players who have played the game a handful of times. <<< Just my opinion

Reactions: Kloska

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Idea:
I think it's a good idea to give people who are in the leaderboards access to the /nick command.

Why?
Because they are very focused and when they are online there is a lot of spamming in that lobby / game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was all!
Thank you for reading!
Sincerely Steve
I'd quit Cubecraft

Joel200

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2017
the Netherlands, Drenthe
Nice that you took the time to make a suggestion, but I disagree. I fully agree with what @iLoveYouu said. Players would abuse the /nick command, and I don't think that players on the leaderboards get so much focus. A lot of players don't even want to come near them, because they think he/she is to 'good'.

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Gimme NICC i neeed swear bro??????

Seriously though, would be nice for the people who are on it, but it's kind of unfair for the people that aren't on it. Besides, the leaderboards don't make you stand out all too much in my opinion, mainly shows how much free time you have, so do those people really deserve more than any other person?

I mean, when you're on the leaderboards it doesn't mean you automatically are more mature and responsible to get privileges. *Cough* Ronzo_ is a perfect example *Cough*

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016

Seriously though, would be nice for the people who are on it, but it's kind of unfair for the people that aren't on it. Besides, the leaderboards don't make you stand out all too much in my opinion, mainly shows how much free time you have, so do those people really deserve more than any other person?

I mean, when you're on the leaderboards it doesn't mean you automatically are more mature and responsible to get privileges. *Cough* Ronzo_ is a perfect example *Cough*
I agree with u miauw

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello all!
Thanks for the commands!
I changed my mind, because;
I disagree, it would be a hassle to keep track of everyone on the leaderboards and give them the command. It could also be abused heavily, e.g. they go around swearing whilst nicked. And not to forget, players choose themselves to get on the leaderboards.

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
As a leaderboards player myself, I don't really agree with what you said, there can be made a command that tests for players who are in the leaderboards, and automatically give (or remove) the command to be able to do this.

If there could be a system (and there is, I know a server where a rank can give you /nick) which tracks the nicked names, and if that user breaks a rule, it's still tracked somewhere that that user was nicked.

I didn't really choose to get on the leaderboards, it is just a nice thing to be on there, but I just love the game I played, I played it very much and got good at it, so I got a lot of wins, but what now? If I am like 5 wins away from the leaderboards, I can't just stop the game because of that.
I'd quit Cubecraft
Why would a namechange be a reason to quit?
Nice that you took the time to make a suggestion, but I disagree. I fully agree with what @iLoveYouu said. Players would abuse the /nick command, and I don't think that players on the leaderboards get so much focus. A lot of players don't even want to come near them, because they think he/she is to 'good'.
Not totally right, most level 50+ users know they could have a chance against the leaderplayers, so they target them (or rush them so they have better gear and stuff)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Idea:

Why?
That was all!
Thank you for reading!
Sincerely Steve
No. This would cause a lot of chaos...

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
As a leaderboards player myself, I don't really agree with what you said, there can be made a command that tests for players who are in the leaderboards, and automatically give (or remove) the command to be able to do this.

If there could be a system (and there is, I know a server where a rank can give you /nick) which tracks the nicked names, and if that user breaks a rule, it's still tracked somewhere that that user was nicked.

I didn't really choose to get on the leaderboards, it is just a nice thing to be on there, but I just love the game I played, I played it very much and got good at it, so I got a lot of wins, but what now? If I am like 5 wins away from the leaderboards, I can't just stop the game because of that.

Why would a namechange be a reason to quit?

Not totally right, most level 50+ users know they could have a chance against the leaderplayers, so they target them (or rush them so they have better gear and stuff)
I also agree with you :p
Now I don't know anymore.
I'm neutral :D

Reactions: Blocky
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom