Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you agree with me ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

yigit3455

Dec 17, 2020
Hi there, i am yigit as known as yigit3455. I suggest nick for leaderboard players, people when kill a leaderboard player they think themselves a god for example people in blockWars CTF attacks me 3vs1 and they upload a youtube video titled "i killed 1st leaderboard player" also people target leaderboard players in solo games and this is really annoying.

Last edited:

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I understand why you say getting targeted isnt fun, but its part of the game.
Im now for the first time on a leaderboard and really like it when people recognize me in Eggwars Mega. Its a compliment when they say something like “oh no the leaderboard sweat Vrachtschip is in my game” and I will always react on it.

By giving leaderboard players /nick this will disappear and thats sad in my opinion. I get its a choice for the players to use it or not, but there will always be a sort of competition when I match against other leaderboard players.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I don’t actually believe people from lb are getting targeted that much, I’m pretty high in the Mega Eggwars lb and haven’t experienced this yet. People do recognize lb players more often but I think that’s pretty fun and I also think if you are high enough on the lb you should have the skills to deal with any possible targetters 😉

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont see why this would be a huge need, all lb shows is the fact you have way too much free time honestly. focussing someone is against the rules if im not mistaken, so you could just report this. nickname should only be a thing for staff/youtubers since these are actually more likely to be bothered

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Heya!

I completely understand what you mean. Getting targeted because you are on leaderboard isn’t a rare occurrence. As much as I hate targeters and clout uploaders and understand your pain, I don’t think giving /nick to hundreds of players is a good idea. Maybe just for top 10? Top 5? It is just very risky because if you are a hacker and you nick, staff will never be able to catch you. Good suggestion though.

Reactions: Technosword

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I dont like the idea Leaderboard player can cheating with nick
BruhAreb is 1st skywats duo player blatant auto click on cubecraft so i disagreed

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, i disagree on this.
I used to be very well known in every skywars gamemode since i was on all skywars leaderboards. i was also 3rd on mega for those reasons ive been targeted a lot. However the people targeting me arent really good players most of the time, what i mean by this is that if for example i get in a game with the 1st player on solo sw they will respect me and and the end we have a fair fight, the players that target me arent that good most of the time. If i get in a game with someone that knows me i play more safe(i go mid and get good loot).
I also disagree on /nick for leaderboard players in the first place. Most normal players dont know the leaderboards and for sure dont remember them, if you get targeted its by other lb players of players that know you but this group is quite small. If i know someone is gona target me since they only want to say "i killed goody" then i leave the game, if i know someone respects me i stay.
being on a leaderboard isnt that much of an achievement and if you get targetted for it thats just that comes with it. I feel like people would just use it to nick and then target other players with it (just like alting).

Yes getting targeted is really anoying and ive experienced people doing the most weird and anoying things to kill me however this is what comes with it and in my opinion you need to deal with it. so if you get in a game with a good player play more safe, if you get in a game with someone that doesnt respect you and is gona target you like crazy leave the game. And if you get targeted and killed sometimes learn to say so be it. Its honestly funny to see people flex with getting a single kill. Try to not care that much the fact that they target says enough about them.

Also, there was already a thread on this topic: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/nick-for-high-leaderboard-players.278248/
Try to avoid creating multiple threads on 1 topic.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It is just very risky because if you are a hacker and you nick, staff will never be able to catch you.
I disagree with the suggestion, but we do log a lot of things so it would be possible to find if a nicked player broke the rules. I think that this suggestion is mostly to stop targeting, which I can agree is annoying but /nick isn’t the solution for it in my opinion. Sorry but my vote is no.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Lots of lb players have been banned looking at you hamood. Tbh lb players rarely get targeted. I’m 34th on squads lb and rarely even get noticed. Yes I do understand 1st will usually get targeted I play with MEMBM and he gets targeted a lot but like every time there some naked non.

On to banning how would we report them if there nicked? So they can just turn on a bunch of hacks and switch there name every 10 games and they will continue and get 100 wins in a hour. Then lb will just be full with hackers.

Hamood has gotten banned way to many times and has a perm mute right now.He has like 10 bans and 15 mutes but always gets unbanned and gets banned again so we’ll be giving a guy with like 10 bans and 15 mutes /nick.
At this point it’s just really silly.

-1 sorry

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
Top Bottom