Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Mr. Riptide

Jan 5, 2017
What I'm suggesting is a plugin that allows for YouTubers, mods, and other high staff members to use a /nick command to change their skin, their name in chat, and their name in the tab list.

In addition to this, there would have to be a database that keeps track of all of the nicknames a user has used in the past week, month, etc. For moderators, in a report, it will show if a user by that name has ever joined the server, when it was last on, and if that name had been used as a nick in the record. If it had been used as a nick, it would also show the true username of the player, and the last time it was used. This will allow for easier ban managing with nicks.

I made this suggestion after seeing a similar suggestion denied due to moderation issues, so I decided to suggest some added moderation-side parts to hopefully let this idea become reality without it being denied due to moderation.

Thanks,
Mr. Riptide

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I believe moderators already can go into vanish mode, so this is not necessary for them. As for youtubers, yeah, this might help. But, as Kealixx said, it's a whole plugin for those few youtubers who play on here. Not really sure overall on this one :P

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
You need to take in to account the mass amount of Nicks that cube craft deals with every day, including nick changes, Skin Changes and Profile Changes. I feel as if the database for a plugin of this type, unless hooked up to a mySQl database would be very large. Going more towords a positive comment, its a fairly good idea if it were to be constructed well enough.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom