Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
My theory -_- :
She forgot Minecraft existed...
Meaning she isn't that Smart or doesn't have a good memory... (Or she was busy )
If she is/was not smart then this... VVV
Yes very family friendly, isn't it @Efcluke94
View attachment 113902
Adds up that she's not smart...
Meaning that she didn't know what she was doing... That also means Luke is evil .-.



Anyway
Not going into Stereotypic dumb blonddies...
She seems like a smart girl and friendly girl... (So not hate :P)
Except the Dog filter... -_- hate that!
 

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
1,245
1,455
218
26
the Netherlands
My theory -_- :
She forgot Minecraft existed...
Meaning she isn't that Smart or doesn't have a good memory... (Or she was busy )
If she is/was not smart then this... VVV

Adds up that she's not smart...
Meaning that she didn't know what she was doing... That also means Luke is evil .-.



Anyway
Not going into Stereotypic dumb blonddies...
She seems like a smart girl and friendly girl... (So not hate :p)
Except the Dog filter... -_- hate that!
Ahh, lmao, I get it now, sorry. Wouldn't piss her off though, for your own safety. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom