Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LamiPress

Jun 25, 2016
Lmao still developing an anticheat? that's the same as what you guys said 3 weeks ago i just farmed 3 hours and i died to a speed hacker i lost 3 dia sets and 37 golden apples and 2 dia swords and some pots, i made an anti-cheat in 2 days and you guys are taking 3 weeks to make 1 plugin, lmfao this is just so hilarious you guys should have "pro developers" apparently you have amateur developers, lmao i laugh my ass of lmao

this is so hilarious i just lost all of my stuff which took me 3 hours to get lmao dude nice staff, o wait i forgot there is no active staff on assassination the only staff i see on assassination is iloveyou (he should be promoted since he's the only staff member that actually helps out and actually does his job good 13/15k people per day but barely active staff that actually helps out it's just so hilarious, btw how do i do a chargeback cause i'd really want to have my money back since i keep on dieing to hackers so i'm basicly wasting my time, lol

You guys could better change the name to hackcraft instead of cubectaft lol
-BlazeFire21

Ty <3

Reactions: iAmLva

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
i made an anti-cheat in 2 days and you guys are taking 3 weeks to make 1 plugin, lmfao this is just so hilarious you guys should have "pro developers" apparently you have amateur developers, lmao i laugh my ass of lmao
Lol try creating a minigame such as EggWars, Ender, MinerWare or the Custom Kit Plug-in yourself and then see if Cubecraftstill has "Amateur Developers".

EDIT:
I'm also laughing my ass off because of your weak arguments and this salt thread ;)

LamiPress

Jun 25, 2016
I
I could probably make eggwars in command blocks within a day so am I pro? :p[/QUOTE
LOL i did
i have my own server i have my own kitpvp server Lmao i know how those things work Shut up
At least i'm not a hungry money wolf who only cares about the money and who cant get active staff lmao

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Lmao still developing an anticheat? that's the same as what you guys said 3 weeks ago i just farmed 3 hours and i died to a speed hacker i lost 3 dia sets and 37 golden apples and 2 dia swords and some pots, i made an anti-cheat in 2 days and you guys are taking 3 weeks to make 1 plugin, lmfao this is just so hilarious you guys should have "pro developers" apparently you have amateur developers, lmao i laugh my ass of lmao

this is so hilarious i just lost all of my stuff which took me 3 hours to get lmao dude nice staff, o wait i forgot there is no active staff on assassination the only staff i see on assassination is iloveyou (he should be promoted since he's the only staff member that actually helps out and actually does his job good 13/15k people per day but barely active staff that actually helps out it's just so hilarious, btw how do i do a chargeback cause i'd really want to have my money back since i keep on dieing to hackers so i'm basicly wasting my time, lol

-BlazeFire21

Ty <3
Get out or make an anti-cheat within a month's time.
Like you said, there's 13/15k people per day. That doesn't mean that all the staff want to play what you're playing at the same time and same map.
If you die to hackers, record them and report them instead of making a thread complaining about them.
"pro developers" There's only 1 developer working on the anti cheat, and we have around 4-5 of them in total.
We also have around 50 staff members in total so divide 15000 by 50, then divide 50 by that answer, then divide that answer by 100.
that's your chance of having one in your game IF all of them were playing 24/7 only helping players on the server and nothing else.
The staff have their personal lives as well so don't even complain about the fact that helping players on the server isn't their only job.

tl;dr
Options:
-Leave and join another server
-Report the hacker instead of complaining
-Acknowledge the fact that the staff aren't there to kiss your feet at your own will
-Make an anti-cheat that makes 0 mistakes within a month, Actually I'll five you half a year. you should be able to figure out by then that it's not that simple

-Gainfullterror
Ty <3

Reactions: DrHam and TheJeroen

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Lol...
Someone is Salty!
Hahahahaha...
Ugh.
Kiddo you may rush them but nothing good will come of it...
If you want a crappy anticheat go ahead make threads like these,
If you want Hackers killing YOU go ahead make threads like these... I don't care!
Just saying...
If you want them to make a Good plugin that seriously changes the server then you have to do one simple thing.
And that is to DO NOT RUSH THEM... and be patient... becuz I have to sound mature. B)
They work very hard to provide us a Fun place to play on...

Also fun fact:
Cube already launched a Anti Cheat but it's on 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.2 Alpha :D

Last edited:

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє

-BlazeFire21

Ty <3
Well where is your server with 15k players? Nevermind u wont ever get that cus ur too dumb like you fucking idiot what are u doing with ur life there are people dying the earth is slowly going away AND UR CRYING ABOUT AN ANTICHEAT ON A BLOCK GAME LMAO KIDDO U FARM 3 HOURS? LOOOOOOOOOOOL MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AMATEUR "BlazeFire21" OK IM DEAD THIS NAME NEVERMIND UR 11 YEAR OLD LIKE HOLY SHIT GROW UP MAKE YOUR OWN BETTER SERVER ITS NOT THAT EASY KID

YourLocalDoctor

Oct 28, 2016
Well where is your server with 15k players? Nevermind u wont ever get that cus ur too dumb like you fucking idiot what are u doing with ur life there are people dying the earth is slowly going away AND UR CRYING ABOUT AN ANTICHEAT ON A BLOCK GAME LMAO KIDDO U FARM 3 HOURS? LOOOOOOOOOOOL MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AMATEUR "BlazeFire21" OK IM DEAD THIS NAME NEVERMIND UR 11 YEAR OLD LIKE HOLY SHIT GROW UP MAKE YOUR OWN BETTER SERVER ITS NOT THAT EASY KID
Calm down there m8ty

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Don't go too far...
There are Rules...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Thank you for your feedback,
The anti-cheat is currently in development, and though it is yet to have a public official release date, progress is constantly being made by our developers. In the mean time, we would greatly appreciate any players that record and report hackers to us on our forums, as we unfortunately cannot be everywhere on the server at once (Though some of us try to be). Alternatively, feel free to add me in-game (IGN is SUPERxSNAP, command is /f add SUPERxSNAP) and message me whenever you encounter a hacker, and usually I will come and check it out.

DiglettCraft sounds better if you ask me, though I think we're sticking with Cubecraft for the time being :(

Anyways, hope this provided an insight into the current anti-cheat and hacker situation. Hang in there, improvements are being made every day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom