Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHeavy

Well-Known Member
Nov 2, 2016
689
362
78
23
Belgium
Hello everyone!
Its nice that you have clicked on this 'thread'.
I started a youtube channel, named 'ArcadeFOCUS'.
Right now, this channel has 235 subscribers, thats indeed very much, but I wasn't active on YouTube for a long time and now my subscribers ignore my video's. :(

My intention with this thread;
  • I would like it if you check my youtube channel,
  • I hope I will meet some 'new active subscribers',
  • I appreciate if you comment below my last video,
  • Like your favorite video on my channel!
For all cubecraft players: you would like this the most on this thread: GIVEAWAY:
Next week I will give the PLUS-rank to one of my subscribers!
But first you need to do some things if you want to make a chance:
  • Like this video;
  • Subscribe you on my channel;
  • Leave a comment below your favorite video on my channel.
For the subscribers: check if your subscribe is public,
I will check the likes and subscribes, so we can choose a fair winner...


Some extra information:
When I make this video public, you will see that on my YouTube channel in a special video!

I will make a new video about this on my channel very early.
I will make a new thread about the giveaway, but when its almost done.
So its important to check my YouTube channel!



Greetings
Cyaaaa ;)


Here you can see one of my video's;
Ip from the server: play.cubecraftgames.net
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abodz

Abodz

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
269
237
119
23
Good channel, Good videos, Keep making videos bro, Goodluck with your channel. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: zHeavy
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • S4nne
    Sr. Moderator

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom