He/Him
Make in all Egg Wars Team Modes (OP)
Sweeping Edge I
And
Sweeping Edge II
And
Sweeping Edge III

What is Sweeping Edge you ask?
The Sweeping Edge enchantment increases the damage of a sweep attack.

You can add the Sweeping Edge enchantment to any sword using an enchantment table, anvil, or game command. Then use the enchanted sword to fight and see how effective your sweep attacks are.

The maximum level for the Sweeping Edge enchantment is Level 3. This means that you can enchant a sword with up to Sweeping Edge III. The higher the level, the more powerful the enchantment.

This should only be implemented for Team Maps (Teams of 3ish or more)

OP:

Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 1: 32 Diamonds
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 2: 45 Diamonds
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 3: 64 Diamonds

(I know the server may not allow it because of other versions but I want to see if people even like it so it might become a possibility. And devs might even be able to code a similar enchantment anyway who knows :D)

When you purchase the sword even in op there is no sharpness.

Last edited:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
In op with prot 4, it's still hard.
It only has Sweeping Edge
So it does 7 Damage
But that's is divided into 3.5 hearts
Then subtract 4
It does 0 damage first time then half a heart if you even get critical.
Something tells me you have no clue how armor works. Let's do this properly.

With SE5: 7 x (5 / 6 + 1)
7 x 1.83 = 13 damage

Account for armor piercing. The armor will now block 67% of incoming damage

Account for protection will give you a final total of 1.54 damage per hit.

20 / 1.54 = 13 hits or 8.12 seconds to kill. And considering how this affects multiple people, I think it's too OP

Reactions: Deeds

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Something tells me you have no clue how armor works. Let's do this properly.

With SE5: 7 x (5 / 6 + 1)
7 x 1.83 = 13 damage

Account for armor piercing. The armor will now block 67% of incoming damage

Account for protection will give you a final total of 1.54 damage per hit.

20 / 1.54 = 13 hits or 8.12 seconds to kill. And considering how this affects multiple people, I think it's too OP

I have changed it look above.

A

A pigeon

Make in all Egg Wars Team Modes (OP)
Sweeping Edge I
And
Sweeping Edge II
And
Sweeping Edge III

What is Sweeping Edge you ask?
The Sweeping Edge enchantment increases the damage of a sweep attack.

You can add the Sweeping Edge enchantment to any sword using an enchantment table, anvil, or game command. Then use the enchanted sword to fight and see how effective your sweep attacks are.

The maximum level for the Sweeping Edge enchantment is Level 3. This means that you can enchant a sword with up to Sweeping Edge III. The higher the level, the more powerful the enchantment.

This should only be implemented for Team Maps (Teams of 3ish or more)

OP:

Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 1: 32 Diamonds
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 2: 45 Diamonds
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 3: 64 Diamonds

(I know the server may not allow it because of other versions but I want to see if people even like it so it might become a possibility. And devs might even be able to code a similar enchantment anyway who knows :D)

When you purchase the sword even in op there is no sharpness.
They should add this when they update to 1.14 since its a 1.11 feature. This would be great for crowd control (Or not since its an extremely underpowered enchantment , useful only for PvE) . Anyway instead of your suggestion I propose its added to ALL swords across every game

+1

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
even Sweeping Edge 1 does more damage than a crit.
More total damage maybe, but it will never do more damage to a single entity. I'm pretty sure the fomula on the minecraft wiki is wrong.
Screenshot_2017-11-26_09-40-11.png

6 * (1 / (1 + 1) + 1) = 6 * (1.5) = 9. Maybe they meant to write "generic.attackDamage * enchantment level / (enchantment level + 1) + 1" which changes the result a lot.
Afaik this only applies to additionally hit entities and has no effect on the damage to the main target. How often are your opponents going to line up nicely so you can hit them with this? I think the enchantment will be absolutely useless.

A

A pigeon

Sweeping Edge III does sweep damage equal to one regular hit . A critical attack cant be swept.
More total damage maybe, but it will never do more damage to a single entity. I'm pretty sure the fomula on the minecraft wiki is wrong.
View attachment 140112
6 * (1 / (1 + 1) + 1) = 6 * (1.5) = 9. Maybe they meant to write "generic.attackDamage * enchantment level / (enchantment level + 1) + 1" which changes the result a lot.
Afaik this only applies to additionally hit entities and has no effect on the damage to the main target. How often are your opponents going to line up nicely so you can hit them with this? I think the enchantment will be absolutely useless.
Useless for Pvp, it has its uses in PvE

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Sweeping Edge III does sweep damage equal to one regular hit . A critical attack cant be swept.

Useless for Pvp, it has its uses in PvE
It's useful for some mob farms, but that's it I think. From my understanding Sweeping Edge III will usually do less damage to secondary rargets than a regular hit does to the main target (75% plus 1 damage).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's useful for some mob farms, but that's it I think. From my understanding, Sweeping Edge III will usually do less damage to secondary targets than a regular hit does to the main target (75% plus 1 damage).

I did a test a while back with Unipotato and Poer_Is_A_Potato
It worked.
And they had iron armor Sweeping Edge III and its did 0 damage the first time and then .5 damage. Then 0 than .5
Keep in mind for every target the 7 damage is divided by the number people and by the protection of the armor.
So with a 5, I'm guessing 1 heart damage for 2 people and a half for 4 and 0 then half for 5.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I did a test a while back with Unipotato and Poer_Is_A_Potato
It worked.
And they had iron armor Sweeping Edge III and its did 0 damage the first time and then .5 damage. Then 0 than .5
Keep in mind for every target the 7 damage is divided by the number people and by the protection of the armor.
So with a 5, I'm guessing 1 heart damage for 2 people and a half for 4 and 0 then half for 5.
Cube doesn't have proper damage. Do no plug-ins on 1.12

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom