Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What voting options would you like to see?

• Total voters

ChuckNorrisMom

Sep 10, 2016
I think it's good to have time like Hypixel. Like 20 mins for the game and if there is no winner there can be mobs or the blocks can disappear and more. It's annoying for someone to try to find the last player who is camping or maybe when there are 3 or 2 players left the time will go automatically to 5 mins ( if the map is bigger the time can be more ) or maybe when the time is out every player can get compass and every player will start glowing
( Glowing like when someone got the flag in CTF or when someone gets shot with glowing arrow )

Reactions: D0RIAN

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
I think it's good to have time like Hypixel. Like 20 mins for the game and if there is no winner there can be mobs or the blocks can disappear and more. It's annoying for someone to try to find the last player who is camping or maybe when there are 3 or 2 players left the time will go automatically to 5 mins ( if the map is bigger the time can be more ) or maybe when the time is out every player can get compass and every player will start glowing
( Glowing like when someone got the flag in CTF or when someone gets shot with glowing arrow )
Glowing would be cool

Reactions: ChuckNorrisMom

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Chest refilling on other servers I think is pointless. Maybe only at Mid? And I think all the other ones are great! I love trinitrotoluene and I think it would make gameplay more fun but only in OP. Mobs would be fun so you can PvP even when people are camping. Maybe a wither spawn after 20 minutes? I don't know xD just an idea? @Efcluke94

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think it will be nice when you have the option to vote for weather and another mode, anything like 'chaos mode', when tnt is falling from the sky and lightning is striking.
It would be nice to have more 'map specifically' items, like skulls in bones!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom