Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What voting options would you like to see?

• Total voters

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I find the refilling nice. Because sometimes you don't have enough items and if you have after 5 minutes a refil, you can still have some good items. If they would add that it would be very nice!

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Chestrefill Will be something automatic/standard i believe
Nah I don't agree, I'm pretty sure many people would start camping if it becomes something standard. I personally don't like the chest refill, but it would be fine as a voting option.

I would like to see an option, No bow, eggs and snowballs :D
I'd love to see this. :)

Reactions: D0RIAN

GeneralCube

Aug 12, 2016
Hello!

Due to so many different conflicting discussion/opinions going to make a bunch of threads in relation to some of the poll suggestions proposed from this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/ This will mean we get more direct information on each suggestion.

Voting options
We've currently got chest voting and voting for time of day. These options have been in this game for over 2 years, and frankly it would be really nice to add more fun voting options to it, especially since so many of you want them. So feel free to suggest some ideas, based off the previous thread I'll add a few ideas down and some more!

Discuss what you'd love to see and keep on topic, make sure to vote!
To be honest, refilling chest would be like Hypixel i like Cubecraft Skywars the way it is. I'm playing skywars on cubecraft for the natural play style i think a refill should be added it would change the way of playing skywars and make people camp because they can have more good items from there spawn island

IGN: GeneralCube
Level: 68

Reactions: D0RIAN

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
To be honest, refilling chest would be like Hypixel i like Cubecraft Skywars the way it is. I'm playing skywars on cubecraft for the natural play style i think a refill should be added it would change the way of playing skywars and make people camp because they can have more good items from there spawn island

IGN: GeneralCube
Level: 68
I think so to..

Aug 14, 2017
I think that chest refilling will cause people to camp on their island more often and take less risks for better gear. I don't think it'll be healthy for the game.

Mobs on centre islands will decrease the ammount of A. going to mid and B. staying on mid. Which are both bad. On quite a few maps players rarely go to the centre island, which, according to me, is an endgame thing where the last couple of players slowly go towards to get better gear and fight with the other ''survivors''. Mobs on mid will only make less and less players go to mid or stay there which kinda defeats the purpose of mid right?

I like the glowing effect option, it'll make for faster games because hiding will not be an option.

Lastly I love the option for more TNT. It'll make for a bigger variety of games played on SW because the strats and tactics will have to be different from the usual ones.

yes thats the truth people are gonna sit in there island and then they are gonna camp until there chests refill so i my idea was maybe its fun to have bows in op that that can shoot only 3 arrow then the bow is stuck and it shoots explosive arrows

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
If chest refill any 5 minutes will be cool! and maybe make it able to vote if you got iron.. Because if you got iron you can't vote anything :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If chest refill any 5 minutes will be cool! and maybe make it able to vote if you got iron.. Because if you got iron you can't vote anything :)
That would basically mean you are taking away a perk players paid money for which is really unfair to people whom bought diamond ranks just to vote
They aren't going to do this

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
You can vote 3 things
Dead match = Islands are slowly breaking into the middle
Normally just how it is now
Dead Cringe is a dead match as with survivel games

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

Due to so many different conflicting discussion/opinions going to make a bunch of threads in relation to some of the poll suggestions proposed from this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/ This will mean we get more direct information on each suggestion.

Voting options
We've currently got chest voting and voting for time of day. These options have been in this game for over 2 years, and frankly it would be really nice to add more fun voting options to it, especially since so many of you want them. So feel free to suggest some ideas, based off the previous thread I'll add a few ideas down and some more!

Discuss what you'd love to see and keep on topic, make sure to vote!
Hi really think that refill chests are problematic mainly because it will ruin the entire idea of "doing the best with what you have". The entire challenge of Skywars is winning and using what you get to your advantage. If refill chests are in the game people will just wait and gear up and the whole point will be ruined.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really want to add more voting options, because, mobs can be very annoying, (zombies etc) they can shoot/hit/blew you off your island.

I don't want a refill option because it can give players an unfair advantage If there are campers.

No because If Everyone has an glowing effect, can reduce for Some 5zig users a black screen, and Then they can't play anymore.

Explosive bows isn't really needed in skywars. I like it in duels and Lucky islands, But I don't think having an explosive bow added to skywars

But My idea for an voting option

Having a weather. Not rain, because That can be annoying and produce lagg,

But having a time where random thunder spawns,

or a meteory is gonna fall randomly down,

Or have an windy gameplay, so If you shoot an arrow or throw snowballs/eggs it can go the other way.
Completely agree that we shouldn't add anymore options it is so fun how it is

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom