Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Another small suggestion, but it would be cool to just have a button on the voting options to just pick 'random' that would give random voting options when the game starts.

EDIT: I should just say this is for every game that has voting, and the results will not the shown until you are in the cages/game has started. The point of this is just for some fun,

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
What game would this apply to? I don't exactly like it for Egg Wars or Sky Wars, because I feel like it'd always be Basic and Over Powered. Just a thought, though.

D

Deleted member 169486

What game would this apply to? I don't exactly like it for Egg Wars or Sky Wars, because I feel like it'd always be Basic and Over Powered. Just a thought, though.
This would be for every game. It would select a random option from everything, so it would select a random health and item type for eggwars.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This would be for every game. It would select a random option from everything, so it would select a random health and item type for eggwars.
Ah, I get it. Still, I'm a bit weary on this suggestion. I feel like it'd always do the same thing, or just combine the most random and stupid of game modes together, such as Half Health and Over Powered items on Egg Wars.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Another small suggestion, but it would be cool to just have a button on the voting options to just pick 'random' that would give random voting options when the game starts.

EDIT: I should just say this is for every game that has voting, and the results will not the shown until you are in the cages/game has started. The point of this is just for some fun,
I like the idea, but if you really want a random option, then just randomly choose. Thats what I would do.

But a button would work as well.
+1

D

Deleted member 169486

I like the idea, but if you really want a random option, then just randomly choose. Thats what I would do.

But a button would work as well.
+1
The only difference with this, is no one would know what was voted for until the game starts. It would just say "Username voted for Random health" "Username has voted for Random items"

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I see no point for this

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would actually really like this for skywars since I don’t really care what mode is picked, they are all fun. I probably wouldn’t use it in any other game, but would still be a nice addition. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom