Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
6 Super cubelets and 4 normal. that was what I got for all the vanity points I collected while playing on cube. How many vainty points did I have? Somewhere 40-80k. Quite inexact, but I don't remember the exact number.

Let's do some maths:

Let's say I had 60k. I have the diamond rank. Ever week, I got 2k vanity points. 60000/2000 = 30. That's the time, in weeks, it takes. Now, what would I get in the new system? 2 Normal and 2 Super cubelets per week. 2 x 30 = 60.

If the rates were good, I would have gotten somewhere between 40 and 80 super cubelets and just as many normal ones. That number is quite a bit larger than the 6 and 4 I got.

This is not actually about me (don't play a lot on cube, I have no use for them), but I used my numbers to get to the point. This is a perfect example of how not to treat the players who has a paid rank. Yes, I do understand that these cubelets are better. That's not the point of this thread.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that these rates are horrible.

Before you comment "This has been posted before blah blah", I don't care. <3

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They never did anything for us regardless. Them changing the weekly rewards to cubelets rather than a worthless currency is them rectifying the previous neglect for ranked players.

Wish they'd reset everybody's weekly rewards beforehand though, I'm stuck without any free cubelets for a week now :(

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I had literally over 9000 cubelets. That turned into 8 ubers, 8 supers, and 6 normal. Yeah, would've been nice to spam-open all the ones I had and get everything new instantly, but you have to consider that it was either this or having a vanity economy where everyone can buy everything ever due to how long they've been storing up cubelets/vanity points.

For now, yes, it hurts. I'd rather lose a bunch of cubelets and vanity points though than have the entire server unlock every vanity item in a week though.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I had literally over 9000 cubelets. That turned into 8 ubers, 8 supers, and 6 normal. Yeah, would've been nice to spam-open all the ones I had and get everything new instantly, but you have to consider that it was either this or having a vanity economy where everyone can buy everything ever due to how long they've been storing up cubelets/vanity points.

For now, yes, it hurts. I'd rather lose a bunch of cubelets and vanity points though than have the entire server unlock every vanity item in a week though.
Well, considering most people that had a large amount of Cubelets are players that have been active a lot in games to obtain them: it's probably going to be the same people that get a lot of the new ones as well, so as far as making it fair for everyone, it sadly can't be done, this is why you have ranks with specific perks and such.

I do understand that you want people to have the fun and excitement of what you might get next time and yes I do agree that the excitement of the update will last longer if not everything has been unlocked yet, but honestly it really does hit hard when you get that little amount of Cubelets back and might make people demotivated to even get more, since they lost so much of what they put time and effort in. Heck, I couldn't stand losing 9000 cubelets that would take years for me to obtain.

A

A pigeon

i had 0 cubelets and a still have none very very disappointed /s

But do you guys seriously wanna unlock everything right away? That’ll just make you complain for another vanity update sooner.

I think nobody would’ve complained if you renamed cubelets entirely- like cubecredits or something so that people would srop comparing old and new ones.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
They never did anything for us regardless. Them changing the weekly rewards to cubelets rather than a worthless currency is them rectifying the previous neglect for ranked players.

Wish they'd reset everybody's weekly rewards beforehand though, I'm stuck without any free cubelets for a week now :(
Didn't like the update

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net

9k cubelets that is a amazing job!

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom