Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature?

• yes,this is a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
when u join a game and u choose a team and someone else joins who is not ur friends joins ur team when the game starts the person in ur team gets replaced with ur friend? i have had this happen lots of time

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this should be added. I understand it's annoying but if players keep getting kicked from teams it's going to be a big mess.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I do believe that this is against the Mojang EULA. Cubecraft doesn't have permission to forcefully remove a user from a specific server for no reason, to a create an unfair advantage.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
no when u join a game ex Eggwars , map storm and then u join a team using the nether star some joins the team ur on so that player gets REPLACED
with your friend so they are still in the same server

w

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
u know because i have a gold rank when i join a game with ma friends and then people assume cuz i have a rank i can win `easily' and then the team gets full and then my friends end up in an other team

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Decide on a team and quickly join and get into it. If your friend didn't join it in time, you can /leave and try again.
That is what I do with my friends. I don't think it's nice to replace someone just because you don't want them there.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Decide on a team and quickly join and get into it. If your friend didn't join it in time, you can /leave and try again.
That is what I do with my friends. I don't think it's nice to replace someone just because you don't want them there.
^^^
Also... That's one of the reasons why I still have a Stone Rank... Also why do people think just because you have a rank you're better than others .-. Good thing that I'm stone now I can easily fake it xD

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Almost 90% of the time, me and my friends can menuever the teams to get together, it isn't that hard to switch teams to get with your friends. -1

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
well most of the time we get in the same team but people who think ranked players are `better' that other player and just chill and let us die

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom