New Update?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by abhay sankar dev, Aug 14, 2016.

?

Do you want this feature?

Poll closed May 14, 2017.
  1. yes,this is a good idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no,this idea sucks

100.0%
  1. abhay sankar dev

abhay sankar dev Member

when u join a game and u choose a team and someone else joins who is not ur friends joins ur team when the game starts the person in ur team gets replaced with ur friend? i have had this happen lots of time

2. zDutchie

zDutchie Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

zDutchie
    Sr. Mod
    I don't think this should be added. I understand it's annoying but if players keep getting kicked from teams it's going to be a big mess.

3. Camezonda

Camezonda Management Staff Member Management

Camezonda
    Management
    I do believe that this is against the Mojang EULA. Cubecraft doesn't have permission to forcefully remove a user from a specific server for no reason, to a create an unfair advantage.

4. abhay sankar dev

abhay sankar dev Member

no when u join a game ex Eggwars , map storm and then u join a team using the nether star some joins the team ur on so that player gets REPLACED
    with your friend so they are still in the same server

w

5. abhay sankar dev

abhay sankar dev Member

u know because i have a gold rank when i join a game with ma friends and then people assume cuz i have a rank i can win `easily' and then the team gets full and then my friends end up in an other team

6. zRinne

zRinne Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Decide on a team and quickly join and get into it. If your friend didn't join it in time, you can /leave and try again.
    That is what I do with my friends. I don't think it's nice to replace someone just because you don't want them there.

7. MatureGuy.exe

MatureGuy.exe Member

Dotsially
    Iron
    ^^^
    Also... That's one of the reasons why I still have a Stone Rank... Also why do people think just because you have a rank you're better than others .-. Good thing that I'm stone now I can easily fake it xD

8. LilNugget

LilNugget Member

Almost 90% of the time, me and my friends can menuever the teams to get together, it isn't that hard to switch teams to get with your friends. -1

9. abhay sankar dev

abhay sankar dev Member

well most of the time we get in the same team but people who think ranked players are `better' that other player and just chill and let us die