Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
For Free All + Chat + Ranks Mistakes

So lets talk about this no one liked the new update bugs it has a lot of bugs like chat :stone: or for free all kill assist it get people more kills with 1 tag you tag someone when his slow and fighting someone else you and the guy gets the kill when he dies and it stays around 3 min to log out of combo cubecraft please fix these bugs i can't play since killing isn't fair anymore and /ping command isn't even working make like it was before you use /ping to see your ping /ping user to see anyone ping or you cant join parties with your friend in for free all its so annoying that your friend has to invite you when they join the game to join them + if you don't have rank its gonna be harder i suggest fixing :stone: prefix on chat and bring back the old /ping command remove for free all assist kill
Minecraft 2022-05-04 6_01_28 PM.png
Minecraft 2022-05-04 7_27_18 PM.png
Minecraft 2022-05-04 7_31_43 PM.png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This is the same thing that happened with Survival Games last month so I'll explain it again.

We're deploying some major backend changes slowly game by game. This are going to allow for some amazing things later, the best thing to do is report these bugs through the system so we can iron them out as quickly as possible.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well for me I cant even join FFA cuz of some bug (bungeecord30-g690j). But I hope it will be fixed tomorrow.

Top Bottom