Votes: 5 71.4%

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
First of all I'm NOT gonna suggest removing the chat filter so please read everything.

The new chat update is here, many people liked and disliked it. Personally, I liked some things about it and hated some things (mostly everything). I only liked 3 things: Cubelets animation, Global/Team chat and the chest gui.
What I wanna suggest is this:

1. Change the party chat color: I really hate how party chat has the same color as the normal chat, it's now hard to know if your friend is talking in party chat or if it's a random guy talking in normal chat. All I want is simple: Change the color of the party chat.

Change friend joining message: Same as the party chat, hard to spot.

Change joining message (joining a game). It's hard to see what people are saying (especially stone rankers) when everyone is joining a game.

Remove being able to see what level a person is: I don't really know why Cubecraft thought that this was a great idea. If you're wondering why I want this to be removed just look at this: https://prnt.sc/h5s7og .There are 2 things that I would like to suggest about this: 1: Remove it. 2: Make it a report able offence to say "you're lvl 40 ez ez" or something like that.

Reactions: Tacosfanboy04

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I can agree that they could use a different color for party chat. Granted, there is [Party] in front of the chat so it is decently clear where someone is chatting.

As for both types of joining/leaving messages, it's decently clear when a friend joins because of the [Friend] before it. Also, I think the plus and minus before a join or leave message makes the chat look a lot neater and more uniform. Definitely better than it being so yellow.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
First of all I'm NOT gonna suggest removing the chat filter so please read everything.

The new chat update is here, many people liked and disliked it. Personally, I liked some things about it and hated some things (mostly everything). I only liked 3 things: Cubelets animation, Global/Team chat and the chest gui.
What I wanna suggest is this:

1. Change the party chat color: I really hate how party chat has the same color as the normal chat, it's now hard to know if your friend is talking in party chat or if it's a random guy talking in normal chat. All I want is simple: Change the color of the party chat.

Change friend joining message: Same as the party chat, hard to spot.

Change joining message (joining a game). It's hard to see what people are saying (especially stone rankers) when everyone is joining a game.

Remove being able to see what level a person is: I don't really know why Cubecraft thought that this was a great idea. If you're wondering why I want this to be removed just look at this: https://prnt.sc/h5s7og .There are 2 things that I would like to suggest about this: 1: Remove it. 2: Make it a report able offence to say "you're lvl 40 ez ez" or something like that.
I agree with option 1 and 4. I agree with the other ones, but I don't really run into this problem
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Tbh I don't like the new update too much but ya know you'll get used to it doubt they'll change it back so EMBRACE CHANGE

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom