Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No, its fine the way it is.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So, not trying to be negative, but in my opinion, the Uber Cublet opening isnt "exotic" enough. Heres why - It uses pigman. I think the idea of a mob hacking away at it is amazing, but give how boring pigman are in regular survival, I dont think theyre the right choice for the mob. I think it should be the dragon.

Heres how it works

The cublet comes out of the machine, and the dragons head comes out of the ground, near where the pigman comes. The dragon breathes on the cublet. You get the purple particles of the breath surrounding the cublet. Then the cublet slowly rises into the sky, with white and purple rays coming out of it, like the animation for when the dragon dies (only with the cublet at the center, not the dragon) Then it explodes, and your piece of loot is sitting there in midair, like the normal cublets, but elevated a few blocks.

An alternate idea to this would be to have a wither apper, and have it shoot skulls at the cublet.

I know this would never be high on the priority list, but if theres spare time, I think you should consider this.

If anyone has and ideas on this let me know :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I really like this idea! Maybe they can also change the super cubelet animation, I think it will be more fun to open a cubelet if we have some new animations.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I really like this idea! Maybe they can also change the super cubelet animation, I think it will be more fun to open a cubelet if we have some new animations.
Yeah i totall agree. A suber cublet flys like 10 blox i the air, but the uber stays at the same height as a normal cublet... Plus pigmen are a lame choice for the animation... Theyre so boring. All they do is stand around and make obnoxious noises

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
So, not trying to be negative, but in my opinion, the Uber Cublet opening isnt "exotic" enough. Heres why - It uses pigman. I think the idea of a mob hacking away at it is amazing, but give how boring pigman are in regular survival, I dont think theyre the right choice for the mob. I think it should be the dragon.

Heres how it works

The cublet comes out of the machine, and the dragons head comes out of the ground, near where the pigman comes. The dragon breathes on the cublet. You get the purple particles of the breath surrounding the cublet. Then the cublet slowly rises into the sky, with white and purple rays coming out of it, like the animation for when the dragon dies (only with the cublet at the center, not the dragon) Then it explodes, and your piece of loot is sitting there in midair, like the normal cublets, but elevated a few blocks.

An alternate idea to this would be to have a wither apper, and have it shoot skulls at the cublet.

I know this would never be high on the priority list, but if theres spare time, I think you should consider this.

If anyone has and ideas on this let me know :)
Well this is a good idea, but I think I like it how it is now. A new effect wont change anything and personally I only care about the item and not the effect :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't really care about any of the things, I only open cubelets if I have to wait, because I am in a party or something.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I like that idea but I have a idea

The idea
I think that it is cooler if the hole dragon makes the cublet open (But the dragon is then smaller than normal of course)

Irespqt

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
this a great idea. but maybe it depends on the rarity of the item that you get is a different animation maybe. so legendary, mythical and rare get different animation with mythical the coolest.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
cldash wrote on Capitan's profile.
In one day, i really hope to be able to work for your team. In one good day... 🦊🧡😄
Reesle wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Thunder wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Thank you for 300 redaction score!
Top Bottom