Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
A New Tower Better Than The Leech Tower

BloodRush Tower:

- It Sucks 50% of All MOBS (1 Time per Enemy)

- BloodRush Tower Will Be Killed by The wither In 2 hits

- After Sucking Blood Damage Will Occur (0.02% of the health will be removed)

- To Activate The Tower You Should Places A Necromancer tower OR 5 Archery Tower Beside It, The BloodRush Tower Will Devour The Tower And So it Will Be Removed.

- It Costs 4500 Gold Per Tower

- When Put Next To Each Other It Will Become 1 unit!

-Max Of 2 Towers That Can Combine (Double The Damage Of Bleeding)

-2000 Points To Unlock The tower.

- If The Tower Dies It Will Not Be available to Be Placed again

- This tower Can Be Placed Once per Team

- It Can Target Only Ground

- After Sucking blood it will Summon Mobs Like:"Zombies, Skeletons, Slime etc" (Like Sorcerer)

Thats All I Have To Say! Thanks For Reading. It Means A lot For me Have A good Day!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1314520

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
how much would it cost to place? Also are you considering replacing the leach tower?
Please clarify what you mean by "sucks 50% of mobs"
If it sucks all the mobs, then he probably means it saps 50% of their HP for charge.

I think it's way too overpowered for its cost. Seems nice, but too gimmicky and just 2 of them stacked together means it'll take out an entire giant. Once that giant dies, new mobs come out -- those spawns aren't considered the original mob and the tower will still target the spawnlings. Effectively, that means 2 of them can kill infinitely many giants. Sorry, but too OP against that.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yeah that's what I thought sorry mate if this is how the tower will work I have to say no it's to Over powered
He edited it so that it saps 0.5% of HP and summons mobs. Essentially, it's a super-sorcerer tower after that.

I'm thinking of a tower that's similar to this and gemcraft 2's shrines.

-saps 5% of all mobs' HP in its range.
-does not activate until you sacrifice a tower. For simplicity, you can either use a pre-existing tower or "build" one on the spot for sacrifice in its GUI.
-Damage and/or number of projectiles is based on the level of the tower used (maybe allow players to upgrade past its usual max level but costs a ton more for sacrifices only).
-recharges by itself.
-cannot be upgraded
-expensive

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I love this idea and I love this came and would love to see some updates. I made a look for the idea this build was just idea and dose not have to be used
IolTZrG.png

Note For Me: X: 9994 Y: 4 Z: 10000

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom