Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
A New Tower Better Than The Leech Tower

BloodRush Tower:

- It Sucks 50% of All MOBS (1 Time per Enemy)

- BloodRush Tower Will Be Killed by The wither In 2 hits

- After Sucking Blood Damage Will Occur (0.02% of the health will be removed)

- To Activate The Tower You Should Places A Necromancer tower OR 5 Archery Tower Beside It, The BloodRush Tower Will Devour The Tower And So it Will Be Removed.

- It Costs 4500 Gold Per Tower

- When Put Next To Each Other It Will Become 1 unit!

-Max Of 2 Towers That Can Combine (Double The Damage Of Bleeding)

-2000 Points To Unlock The tower.

- If The Tower Dies It Will Not Be available to Be Placed again

- This tower Can Be Placed Once per Team

- It Can Target Only Ground

- After Sucking blood it will Summon Mobs Like:"Zombies, Skeletons, Slime etc" (Like Sorcerer)

Thats All I Have To Say! Thanks For Reading. It Means A lot For me Have A good Day!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1314520

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
how much would it cost to place? Also are you considering replacing the leach tower?
Please clarify what you mean by "sucks 50% of mobs"
If it sucks all the mobs, then he probably means it saps 50% of their HP for charge.

I think it's way too overpowered for its cost. Seems nice, but too gimmicky and just 2 of them stacked together means it'll take out an entire giant. Once that giant dies, new mobs come out -- those spawns aren't considered the original mob and the tower will still target the spawnlings. Effectively, that means 2 of them can kill infinitely many giants. Sorry, but too OP against that.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yeah that's what I thought sorry mate if this is how the tower will work I have to say no it's to Over powered
He edited it so that it saps 0.5% of HP and summons mobs. Essentially, it's a super-sorcerer tower after that.

I'm thinking of a tower that's similar to this and gemcraft 2's shrines.

-saps 5% of all mobs' HP in its range.
-does not activate until you sacrifice a tower. For simplicity, you can either use a pre-existing tower or "build" one on the spot for sacrifice in its GUI.
-Damage and/or number of projectiles is based on the level of the tower used (maybe allow players to upgrade past its usual max level but costs a ton more for sacrifices only).
-recharges by itself.
-cannot be upgraded
-expensive

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I love this idea and I love this came and would love to see some updates. I made a look for the idea this build was just idea and dose not have to be used
IolTZrG.png

Note For Me: X: 9994 Y: 4 Z: 10000

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom