Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

Thanks to all the feedback provided on the thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/n...before-opinions-critiques.201870/#post-936266), by you guys, which I greatly appreciated. I'm back to show you my new and improved version! I'd like to thank @HackersDontWin a ton, for all the great feedback and I'm looking forward to any criticism (if any) there is to share with me. Please don't hesitate to send feedback (just don't hate)! I'm all for constructive criticism.

Anyways, here we are! Hope you enjoy! <3

EggWars Ep1(2).jpg

EPISODE #1 | EGGWARS ON CUBECRAFT! | (title)

(videos to come, channel is ready to go)

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Thanks to all the feedback provided on the thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/n...before-opinions-critiques.201870/#post-936266), by you guys, which I greatly appreciated. I'm back to show you my new and improved version! I'd like to thank @HackersDontWin a ton, for all the great feedback and I'm looking forward to any criticism (if any) there is to share with me. Please don't hesitate to send feedback (just don't hate)! I'm all for constructive criticism.

Anyways, here we are! Hope you enjoy! <3

View attachment 140329
EPISODE #1 | EGGWARS ON CUBECRAFT! | (title)

(videos to come, channel is ready to go)
I like it!
I'll sub to your channel :)

Reactions: Ayroh

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
I think you don't need the #1 or episode 1 maybe put it like this: Playing Eggwars on Cubecraft, Being good at Eggwars or EGGWARS!!!. everyone uses these episode like series but make you're videos and fresh and interesting. people don't wait to see the same things over and over again.

Reactions: Ayroh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom