Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good Idea?

• Yes! Absolutely!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No theres still a reason I dont like it.

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
As requested, my old suggestion is being renewed.

End crystals are items in Minecraft that are usually used to resummon the dragon. But they create a very powerful explosion, that will not kill you if you are protected. This means they can be used for special combat.

I suggest End Crystals be sold in Eggwars Overpowered shops for 25 Diamonds each. This would allow near endless PvP fights in Overpowered mode to be finished quickly.

Let me know what you think this time...

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
These crystals are way too overpowered. You can kill someone with full diamond with 2/3 of them. This would make the game broken

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I disagree these would be too overpowered and kill player to quick. I never had any problem to kill iron guys in overpowered mode.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Too powerful! If your goal is to shorten the length of PVP Fights in Overpowered, you're taking the wrong approach here. Lowering the protection on armor would be a more effective approach and even this option was unpopular amongst the Eggwars community. It's a no for me

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
No, because it disrupts the game and is very strong. eggwars I don't think it's a good idea to add a new item.

Phiwan

May 9, 2020
Sweden
End crystals would be overly disruptive. If you want to get a shorter game I suggest instead of trying to ask for a lower ender pearl price as bows can be hard to handle.

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
I dont like the idea
The end crystal is op
And esay to kill players with

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Absolutely not.
Are you aware of the hacked client module "crystal aura" and how easy it is to bypass anticheats and how easy it is to hide even if someone is recording you? If you are not, I suggest you look it up and see how overpowered it would be if crystals were added to eggwars.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom