Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hey Cubecraft! This is just an idea but I was thinking... You can tag staff members in threads by saying their name with an @ sign before it but it would be nice if you could just say something like @staff and alerts all staff members. Or make on for a certain staff position such as @helper or @Moderator... Just an idea.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I can see why you would want this, as it's much easier and efficient. But it also has it's downside, considering how much messages and tags some staff members get, it'll be more work. But not very significant, the way I think about it. I mean most staff eventually get around to viewing a thread, sometimes messages, so this feature almost seems useless. But eh... I would personally just tag them.

@SCREAM @SCREAM @SCREAM

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hey Cubecraft! This is just an idea but I was thinking... You can tag staff members in threads by saying their name with an @ sign before it but it would be nice if you could just say something like @staff and alerts all staff members. Or make on for a certain staff position such as @helper or @Moderator... Just an idea.
This is much more difficult than it needs to be.
1) It will notify all staff meaning they will get a spammed alert box.
2) You're basically asking for more than 1 staff to view one thing and perform an action, which makes them waste their time.

For simplicity and convience just go to the CC main forums page and look at the staff online, then tag a staff member or a few that best suits your need. For example you tag Helper1 which is online to lock your thread instead of tagging Helper1, 2, and 3.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom