www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Make in all Egg Wars Team Modes
Sweeping Edge III
And
Sweeping Edge V

What is Sweeping Edge you ask?
The Sweeping Edge enchantment increases the damage of a sweep attack.

You can add the Sweeping Edge enchantment to any sword using an enchantment table, anvil, or game command. Then use the enchanted sword to fight and see how effective your sweep attacks are.

The maximum level for the Sweeping Edge enchantment is Level 3. This means that you can enchant a sword with up to Sweeping Edge III. The higher the level, the more powerful the enchantment.

This should only be implemented for Team Maps (Teams of 2ish or more)

OP:

Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 3: 25 Diamonds
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 5: 64 Diamonds

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This should only be implemented for Team Maps (Teams of 2ish or more)
And why not in Solo?

OP:
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 3: 25 Diamonds
Diamond: Sweeping Edge: Enchantment 5: 64 Diamonds
Well, I don't have much knowledge about this enchantment and what it does (yes I know you just explained it, but ''sweep attacks''?), but I guess this could be added to Eggwars. I mean, I haven't heard any reasons why it shouldn't be added yet, so yeah.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't think this would be too useful. The enemies would have to all be really close together for it to be effective. Also, the server is 1.9 and the sweeping edge enchantment was added in 1.11. So until cubecraft updates, this isn't even possible :(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think this would be too useful. The enemies would have to all be really close together for it to be effective. Also, the server is 1.9 and the sweeping edge enchantment was added in 1.11. So until cubecraft updates, this isn't even possible :(
Isn't CubeCraft already updated to 1.11?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Ohhhh ok sorry xD
@Unipotato

And why not in Solo?

Well, I don't have much knowledge about this enchantment and what it does (yes I know you just explained it, but ''sweep attacks''?), but I guess this could be added to Eggwars. I mean, I haven't heard any reasons why it shouldn't be added yet, so yeah.

No solo cause it dose damage to all attackers at a certin percentage... And even then you have to be near them
And yes I just remeberd xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom