Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's talk about the "sweeping edge" enchant in eggwars Java edition.

It costs 3 emeralds, but actually increases nothing.

Is it a good idea to replace it with sharpness ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
It's only good when you are fighting multiple enemies at the same time, because it only increases the damage of a sweep attacks. Enemies would need to stand right by next to each other for this to work anyways. This is why I have never even bought this enchantment, because every other enchantment is way better.

But I think that this enchantment could still work in some (rare) cases. But I still don't think that it's worth spending 3 emeralds for thist enchantment because enchantments like protection or feather falling, and discounts are way better.

Sharpness might be better option, or then add sharpness and also keep sweeping edge.

t1m7861

Nov 15, 2023
Let's talk about the "sweeping edge" enchant in eggwars Java edition.

It costs 3 emeralds, but actually increases nothing.

Is it a good idea to replace it with sharpness ?
Its really usefull if rush into bases and have a lot od players attacking you at once but if you play solos or duos it is not as usefull.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I think this sweeping edge can make it easier for you to get away from yourself during the battle and escape. I think it's nice, I like it, but I use the fire aspect more. Especially if these games are tryhard, we can also add a loot spell to them, so we can take the items of the opponents we kill. (diamond, iron gold etc.)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom