Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
NEW SUGGESTION
Elytra can be add

Adding elytra to eggwars will make the game more fun as players can fly to opponent players and players villagers can sell you the elytra with 120 diamonds

There are a lot of bow spammers in the game but adding elytra will facilitate the process of reaching the opponent's island

It can be added elytra to other games, for example, servival game where you can put OP chests and the person who open chests will get elytra and diamond stuff

Reactions: Slovy and Dudu

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think an Elytra would be a nice gadget from emeralds. Elyrta’s are in my opinion a bit too overpowered as you can easily fly to other islands. We already have enderpearls (in op). It’s a bit the same but less overpowered.

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
I agree with EasyGoofy. Elytras sound like a good idea, but they would have to be expensive so they could only be accessed late game. They need to be purchased with emerald to prevent campers from being able to get them, or they would be able to escape forever. I think they should be about 15 emeralds, so they are a late game item, only available from mid. Also, fireworks should not be available or people would just fly around all game.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I don't think this is a good idea because everyone will fly away the whole time. Elytra's are too overpowerd and make the game less fun in my opinion.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
NEW SUGGESTION
Elytra can be add

Adding elytra to eggwars will make the game more fun as players can fly to opponent players and players villagers can sell you the elytra with 120 diamonds

There are a lot of bow spammers in the game but adding elytra will facilitate the process of reaching the opponent's island

It can be added elytra to other games, for example, servival game where you can put OP chests and the person who open chests will get elytra and diamond stuff
Elytra's are fun to add! Maybe you can buy an expensive firework aswell so you can give yourself a boost.

Reactions: Georgesatchy

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Maybe a lower starting durability could fix this, so an elytra only allows... 1 minute of flying?
I still think this ruins the game for some people and with firework rockets it is way way way too overpowerd
Have a nice day
regards

Tijl

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
I still think this ruins the game for some people and with firework rockets it is way way way too overpowerd
Have a nice day
regards

Tijl
As I said earlier, fireworks should either not be available or very expensive. Do you not agree that this sounds like a fun idea? xD

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
NEW SUGGESTION
Elytra can be add

In my opinion it would ruin the game as it is almost impossible to shoot someone out of the air, also it will motivate campers even more to camp because you suggest it would be so expensive.

Reactions: Fqnta

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
Sounds good! The only problem is, campers can hide even more easy in unreacheble places.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I don't like the idea of adding elytra's to eggwars. they would be to overpower if someone's got elytra they could not be stopped by the defending team. they can simply fly over to the island (even if the defending team has got a bow). And if they are low the can get away very easy.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom