Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SauBaar

Mar 1, 2020
Is there any point in starting the game right now? What I mean here is that it will probably be reset on days, because skyblock has been going on for quite a long time ...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's been like a month.. most people aren't even close to the last quest.. I highly doubt they'd reset it. The nether and end haven't even been released yet.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Nether and End can be released in the new version as well. After reset: D
why.. a smiley face? and yes, they can be released after a rest. But it takes a really long time to complete all the quests. If they reset it now, it'll be an even bigger pain to get all the islands again.

Most players, myself included, will also lose their interest.

omgitsNICKZ

Feb 29, 2020
Italia
Nether could possibly release after the new minecraft update, all the new nether stuff makes it an all new world with all the mobs, blocks and biomes. This would make skyblock only playable with that version of minecraft so I don't know how skyblock will work in its entirety, considering the new overworld tweaks as well.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Nether could possibly release after the new minecraft update, all the new nether stuff makes it an all new world with all the mobs, blocks and biomes. This would make skyblock only playable with that version of minecraft so I don't know how skyblock will work in its entirety, considering the new overworld tweaks as well.
that'd take way too long. First the nether needs to be updated in MC and then they'd need to make the update. There is already a teaser/spoiler for the nether.

Reactions: Gregg Baeten

omgitsNICKZ

Feb 29, 2020
Italia
that'd take way too long. First the nether needs to be updated in MC and then they'd need to make the update. There is already a teaser/spoiler for the nether.
Yeah, I immediately realized after my reply that the minecraft update will take some time, and would take even more time to work on that update, but it's still plausible that they will work on it because of the way this skyblock is based on biomes, unlocked after quests, and with the new update that same logic can be applied to the nether. Who knows, maybe even the end will have some tweaks with biomes and stuff in the future but we just have to wait and see what comes our way.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah, I immediately realized after my reply that the minecraft update will take some time, and would take even more time to work on that update, but it's still plausible that they will work on it because of the way this skyblock is based on biomes, unlocked after quests, and with the new update that same logic can be applied to the nether. Who knows, maybe even the end will have some tweaks with biomes and stuff in the future but we just have to wait and see what comes our way.
They can also make a new update using the nether biomes, to give us more islands. But still realize the nether update.

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
I.. I know you finished? It wasn't a challenge either? I think it's safe to say it's a fact. Most people hasn't done all the quests. So it's weird to now reset it after only a month.
Well It was more meant to joke a bit, sorry if it came over wrong, I just took your comment out of context
Well sorry for bothering ^^
Enjoy your evening

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom