Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
or just the bucket of water. You can tactically place to make your enemy fall or place it to save yourself.

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Btw, that is to be combined with what I posted before for the kit ideas, and prices now increased by 75 points for all classes due to helm.

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
Maps like desert. U need the waterbucket. And kits like fisherman or archer is not? XD
Archer is a good kit for shooting people at the start of the game straight away when they have no armour.
And as for fisherman it gives you fish which is food and you can knock people off with the fishing rod.
And...Well... with this you just get a bucket of water.
Maybe change the name to BucketMaster, it gives you water bucket, lava bucket, and empty bucket?

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
This will make some interesting and new strategies. I would use it.

It can make you go lower down, making you more invisible.
It can put out fires and lava.
It can make obsidian
You can make a torch trap

In other words: It's so many possibilities you can do with 1 bucket of water. Even the bucket itself is useful. I would say that this is a solid kit.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Archer is a good kit for shooting people at the start of the game straight away when they have no armour.
And as for fisherman it gives you fish which is food and you can knock people off with the fishing rod.
And...Well... with this you just get a bucket of water.
Maybe change the name to BucketMaster, it gives you water bucket, lava bucket, and empty bucket?
The fireman kit can provide u with water, and in maps like desert, once you get in a fire, u lose a lot of health bc there Is no water. Also, u can replace it with lava instead of water. it's not useless. U just gotta know how to play skywars.

Reactions: Verdag

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hmmm...
But what if it wasn't desert..
Maps like trees, with water. You can replace it with lava and that = infinite lava use. Maps like rainbow or pokemon. With water buckets, there would be places opened to explore, challenges avaliable to complete and such more....

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom