Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
New Skywars Kit
Hello everybody. I would like to suggest a new kit for sky wars. I think it would be a fun/troll kit. I hope you like it!

Obsidian
Trap Kit

Kit contains:
2 lava bucket
2 water bucket
Why do you want to add this kit, you may ask? Watch this video:

Note: I've read the comments. You will receive the kit 30 seconds after the game starts
Thanks,
Luzario

Last edited:

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I would also want to note:
You can already get these items in-game. This just speeds the process up ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sooo a kit that'll mainly be used by rushing people to drown someone in lava before everybody has even looted a chest....
Yeah, I'm not going to like this one. In order to counter it, one would have to get somewhat lucky and receive a water bucket from any of their chests to stand a good chance. Aside from that, it's not hard to steal someones water, so even if they get water, this could still be pretty unfair.

Reactions: Luzario and Priley

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Way to op.
I mean yes it would be hard to do but very unfair and also pretty useless.
You would get the kit after 30 seconds when the game starts. Also, you don't need to obsidian trap people. You can make cobble gens, use the lava in pvp and do mlg water buckets lmao

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sooo a kit that'll mainly be used by rushing people to drown someone in lava before everybody has even looted a chest....
Yeah, I'm not going to like this one. In order to counter it, one would have to get somewhat lucky and receive a water bucket from any of their chests to stand a good chance. Aside from that, it's not hard to steal someones water, so even if they get water, this could still be pretty unfair.
Although I understand where you're coming from, I do not agree with this. It's like swordsman, you could also build to someone else and immediately kill them, but that also doesn't work

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Although I understand where you're coming from, I do not agree with this. It's like swordsman, you could also build to someone else and immediately kill them, but that also doesn't work
Swordsman as it is now, not so much.
The lava is difficult to escape, and can deal plenty of damage while the player runs away and waits for you to die to the lava.
Swordsman on the other hand, is not something that you could plop down and run away from for it to kill someone. You need to be there, ready to fight, and hope your target doesn't have any good armor on him if you try to rush early enough.

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Swordsman as it is now, not so much.
The lava is difficult to escape, and can deal plenty of damage while the player runs away and waits for you to die to the lava.
Swordsman on the other hand, is not something that you could plop down and run away from for it to kill someone. You need to be there, ready to fight, and hope your target doesn't have any good armor on him if you try to rush early enough.
You can already get lava in the pyro kit. You can also get lava in a island chest. This hasn't been a problem. I think this kit should cost 1000 points and you will receive your items 2 minutes after the game starts.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
You can already get lava in the pyro kit. You can also get lava in a island chest. This hasn't been a problem. I think this kit should cost 1000 points and you will receive your items 2 minutes after the game starts.
Wait really?
I thought it only gave you a flint and steel or two, chain chestplate + fire resistance. I guess that if that's not a problem, this won't be all to much of a problem either. Although I do still see this kit not being used for what it's suggested for.

Joel200

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2017
the Netherlands, Drenthe
+1

It's just lava and water, you can get that from chests too. It's also pretty hard to trap someone, so I don't think it's to OP. But yes, if they would make this kit in-game, it's better that you get the kit after 30 seconds or something like that, and not in the beginning of the game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
New Skywars Kit
Hello everybody. I would like to suggest a new kit for sky wars. I think it would be a fun/troll kit. I hope you like it!

Obsidian
Trap Kit

Kit contains:
2 lava bucket
2 water bucket
Why do you want to add this kit, you may ask? Watch this video:

Note: I've read the comments. You will receive the kit 30 seconds after the game starts
Thanks,
Luzario
Sounds like a cool kit to have! The water and lava would be op, but like you said, to get a player in the position makes it all ok and the thirty seconds makes it a little better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom