Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
Good Morning everyone! :bedrock:
there's one glitch everyone know who plays skywars. So to clear about the glitch, suppose if you take 2 golden apples from chest it comes in your inventory for a fractions of second then goes back to chest and the loot get's freezed.
There's also one trick to loot chest without facing this glitch. To do that, when you open chest then you need to throw everything from the chest you need, then it'll be auto pickup and also I know you guys have goofy friends which will pickup your loot 💀🙏 but there's only this option to do until this glitch get's fixed. Thanks to give your time to read this! :heart:

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
there's one glitch everyone know who plays skywars. So to clear about the glitch, suppose if you take 2 golden apples from chest it comes in your inventory for a fractions of second then goes back to chest and the loot get's freezed.
There's also one trick to loot chest without facing this glitch. To do that, when you open chest then you need to throw everything from the chest you need, then it'll be auto pickup and also I know you guys have goofy friends which will pickup your loot 💀🙏 but there's only this option to do until this glitch get's fixed. Thanks to give your time to read this! :heart:
I’m pretty sure this glitch got fixed yesterday, at least for me it’s gone now in ew.
IMG_0052.jpeg

Reactions: Xi :3

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes whene i play yesterday cubecraft this glitch happened a lot especially with the block in chest or in inventory

But i this they fix it

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
This is with skywars chaos stuff too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom