Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they make a new server for Factions and Prisons.

• Hell yea.

• Hell no.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I love Factions, not Prisons. But i know people do. The Cube Craft server is not meant for these 2 very fun, long time games. Thats why i think they should make new server for it. I think it would not only attract more players, but it would open a whole new world of possibilities. How? Not all players like mini-games. Some like games like survival and Factions. The server could be called CubeCraft2 or something. I don't know.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Yes please. I would like to tey out factions made by a good server

L

Lepzi

I wouldn't mind seeing this although I don't think this would come out any time soon but like I said I wouldn't mind seeing this game come out on cubecraft.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Sorry but cubecraft is not a survival server.
You can see factions as UHC, It's almost the same game but then not in a team name.
Yeah with a cijfer, what team you are in this is what I mean,
[3] iCheeetah
[3] ItsTwany

Maybe you can play UHC?
But I don't like prison, the concept of the game is so weird there is one thing what you can do and that is mineing. Sorry but this is my option!
Have a nice day and "@iCheeetah" sorry that is used you for the example..

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Cube used to have factions a while ago but because it was part of the freebuild servers which were pretty much broken before they went into maintenance it was taken away. I don't think its that factions doesn't fit in with the theme of the server :P it's just that it broke and needed working on a lot.
I don't know if they working to bring it back but I hope so.

As for prisons I've never really played it properly, it's not my kind of game but I know a lot of people do like it.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
Factions & prisons is good idea, but if there are new server - there should be more staff members, but not everybody is the right man for the job. BTW - HELL YEA !

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Cube used to have factions a while ago but because it was part of the freebuild servers which were pretty much broken before they went into maintenance it was taken away. I don't think its that factions doesn't fit in with the theme of the server :p it's just that it broke and needed working on a lot.
I don't know if they working to bring it back but I hope so.

As for prisons I've never really played it properly, it's not my kind of game but I know a lot of people do like it.
I love Factions, not Prisons. But i know people do. The Cube Craft server is not meant for these 2 very fun, long time games. Thats why i think they should make new server for it. I think it would not only attract more players, but it would open a whole new world of possibilities. How? Not all players like mini-games. Some like games like survival and Factions. The server could be called CubeCraft2 or something. I don't know.
I don't like to see this soon in CubeCraft the sound is not great and CCGN Is not a survival server what @ItsTwany already said!
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

Reactions: Twania

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I don't like to see this soon in CubeCraft the sound is not great and CCGN Is not a survival server what @ItsTwany already said!
Stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb
Cubecraft can be what the staff want to make it :p From what I know there's nothing stopping the staff adding survival gamemodes. There were skyblock and factions on here before which are both twists on survival, If they had them before then why not have them again. Like Twany said as well, there's UHC. I don't think you can get a more survival like gamemode than UHC. UHC is basically the start of everyone's solo survival world but with more people and a bit of fighting at the end.

Don't get me wrong by the way, I'm not trying to say your opinion of not liking factions and prisons is wrong, I'm just saying that saying Cube isn't a survival server isn't exactly a reason.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Prison isn't something I'd like to see. But factions is "under maintenance" so that will come in the next decade.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Top Bottom