Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
New 1.8 Section
​
Hello! My name is Luzario (you're probably bored of me). And today I bring to you a new idea that I came up with.

I see a lot of people talking about 1.8 cube craft in general around the forums. So why not add a 1.8 section to the forums? Cube craft is a 1.9 server but the tiny 1.8 community of cube craft should have their own section. For ranting about how bad 1.9 combat is and how to improve 1.8 cube craft.

Thats just my thought. If you have any addition blah blah blah tell me.
~Luzario
 

Theftay

Member
Oct 6, 2017
19
9
3
27
Colombia
It would be a money spender, because the difference of PvP 1.8 / 1.9 is at least 1% of 100% It's nothing, Everything is the same, Just change the pvp. :D
 

someone1234567890

Well-Known Member
May 6, 2016
319
119
118
22
New 1.8 Section
​
Hello! My name is Luzario (you're probably bored of me). And today I bring to you a new idea that I came up with.

I see a lot of people talking about 1.8 cube craft in general around the forums. So why not add a 1.8 section to the forums? Cube craft is a 1.9 server but the tiny 1.8 community of cube craft should have their own section. For ranting about how bad 1.9 combat is and how to improve 1.8 cube craft.

Thats just my thought. If you have any addition blah blah blah tell me.
~Luzario
Sure! Why not?
Hope they add this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luzario
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom