Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hihi
I have played EggWars a lot recently and I saw a lot of AFK win farmers, and there is no rule that says it's not allowed, but it's an obvious rule, I reported some people that are AFK sometimes, and they got punished after they got unbanned they told me they couldn't know that it wasn't allowed to stay AFK and get wins.
Punishment tracks. - 3 days → 1 week → 1-month statistic reset→ permanent ban
Thanks.
-Dutudy

Reactions: iiJoris_

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I thought it already was a rule? apparently not lol. Yes, this should be a rule, with the same punishments as multiaccounting (stats wipe and the ban track).

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
When a player goes AFK they put their team at a disadvantage, so the team will have a harder time winning. So I dont see whats wrong with them getting the exp.

My issue is that, the fewer teams there are, (e.g 2 in 10v10) the higher yours odds of winning are but you still get the insane exp, its 20x harder to carry an AFK player in an 8 team game. So I think the exp should change for larger teams and not punish for it.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
When a player goes AFK they put their team at a disadvantage, so the team will have a harder time winning. So I dont see whats wrong with them getting the exp.

My issue is that, the fewer teams there are, (e.g 2 in 10v10) the higher yours odds of winning are but you still get the insane exp, its 20x harder to carry an AFK player in an 8 team game. So I think the exp should change for larger teams and not punish for it.
For example, in 10v10 Eggwars for against "noobs" they don't even need the carry because the game will end in just a few minutes.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hihi
I have played EggWars a lot recently and I saw a lot of AFK win farmers, and there is no rule that says it's not allowed, but it's an obvious rule, I reported some people that are AFK sometimes, and they got punished after they got unbanned they told me they couldn't know that it wasn't allowed to stay AFK and get wins.
Punishment tracks. - 3 days → 1 week → 1-month statistic reset→ permanent ban
Thanks.
-Dutudy
What if for some reason you have to leave your computer for some time? Although I’d like to see this, I don’t wanna get my stats wiped out because I had to do something more important than playing Minecraft.

Reactions: Siftenly and Priley
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Maybe it will also be a good idea if the game detects that you don’t move in the whole game or a certain amount of time, that you don’t get the win + XP. I see that a lot of players grind wins while AFK in maps such as Rome and Nightmare. They are on the leaderboards, because they are doing this, so if they don’t get the win, they won’t AFK farm.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019

I think that 10v10 9v9 and 8v8 maps should just give less xp and points for everyone who wins, AFK or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!