Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I have made this thread just to take a moment to thank the CubeCraft team for making this new system. It is amazing, reports are checked extremely efficiently and its so fast and easy. You guys are just the best. This new system also allows new players to report easier and reports are checked so fast. Just before I made this thread, I made a hacker report. I am not joking when I say this, within 1 minute, @DutchLemur had seen the report and taken action. How brilliant is that? It is a true work of genius creating this system and I'm sure we'll see the back of many more rule breakers now than ever.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
On behalf of the Staff Team, we will do our utmost best to be on top of things from now on in. This new report system is a big improvement on the player and staff side of things, and that is clearly evident on the first day of release, so everyone give @andyschofie a big thanks for that.

As always, thank you all for reporting, it means a lot to us when the community helps keep the server clean and fun for everyone. See you on the other side o/

(If anyone has suggestions or problems with the site, let andy know <3)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom