Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

fernando duran

Apr 22, 2016
Venezuela
I have a dude about symter report, is that how i can know if my report was accepted or denyed

dude numer 2, i can know if other players report me? i will be hostelly every days minimun 10 player call me hacker XD

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Respecto al primero, sí puedes saber si fue denegado o aceptado tu reporte, te aparece al lado derecho con color verde o rojo.
Y sobre la segunda duda... creo que no. La única forma de saberlo es cuando ya te banean o mutean.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I have a dude about symter report, is that how i can know if my report was accepted or denyed
Ok so on the right of the report it should say handled if the reported player has been punished. If it says closed then the report was rejected. If it says open, staff have not yet look at the report.
i can know if other players report me? i will be hostelly every days minimun 10 player call me hacker XD thanks :3
No there is no way to see reports about you.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
#1 has been answered.
#2 - I don't think it's possible and won't be considered as the player who got hacksucated may target the reporter.
We want to keep their privacy - even if the report is invalid or that the suspect isn't breaking the rules.
(to avoid drama etc)

I would like to be able to see which mods handled the report, just for reference.

Some staff members would sign themselves (like me) and some would like to remain anonymous as reports that got denied tend to irritate the reporter.
There have been time where players would call out to the staff member about how they handle reports and demand to know why it was denied, even after a clear explanation, they wouldn't let it go and bash on the staff member.
It's better this way (in my opinion)

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
#1 has been answered.
#2 - I don't think it's possible and won't be considered as the player who got hacksucated may target the reporter.
We want to keep their privacy - even if the report is invalid or that the suspect isn't breaking the rules.
(to avoid drama etc)

Some staff members would sign themselves (like me) and some would like to remain anonymous as reports that got denied tend to irritate the reporter.
There have been time where players would call out to the staff member about how they handle reports and demand to know why it was denied, even after a clear explanation, they wouldn't let it go and bash on the staff member.
It's better this way (in my opinion)
Idk If you forgot to lock or just decided to not lock it but Plz Lock questions have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom