Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you support this?

• Hell yeah! this is awesome! thank you for suggesting it!

• No.. I don't think 'sub-ranks' should be a thing.. this is too cringy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
Hello fellow earth-crawlers, my name is Chum, and after a very long time of playing on Cube-Craft,

(I would like to say that the first time of me playing this game, was on 2015, which was 2 years ago. and with 2018 comin' up, I'mma be here for 3 freakin' years!)

So, long ago, a YouTuber named TheOriginalAce, made a video about new ranks, that he had in mind.

And I think that it's very important, to know who you who you are talking to.

The main thing I think should be considered, that instead of putting it in-chat, I'd like to assume that placing that rank in the new information-display thingy.. I don't know how you guys at the development-team call it, but I am talking on the new chat thing you've implemented,
When you let your cursor hover on players names, it'd display their rank, name, and level.

I think we can add a crazy ton of new stuff to it. these things are more of, sub-ranks. they don't do anything in particular, they just display information,
So that chat-thing, would be more useful. showing sub-ranks, could be extremely useful for some people.

Rank 1: architect

A person that can speed-bridge.
Let's say that I am playing Team Egg-Wars. I don't wanna scream at everyone "Stop building, I can go faster" - they would just let people look at their Sub-Rank, and then maybe players would understand that, "Hey! maybe letting Chum bridge across to Mid would be preferable.."

Rank 2: ["Helper"]

No, I am not talking about people who actually go to the forums, and give their opinion on reports.

I saw a few people, that they are those To-Go guys.

They learn a lot of a tiny bit of everything cubecraft-related, and if anyone has a question about LITERALLY ANYTHING! ...

They would respond, and give an answer.

It's for people that don't really want to be obligated by any way to Cube's Staff-Rules. they just want to freely help people.

I think it's a good idea, because you can expand your staff team ever so slightly, and kindness would be spreading.

The fact that if I'm a nice person, I get that small text besides my name that just says "This guy is a good guy!" and that's
pretty gnarly.

Rank 3: The Click Bait

It won't actually say "Clickbait" it would just be an arrow.
Showing towards your name.
"I mean, how can someone notice your name, if there isn't an arrow pointing to it"?
This is useful, because people can get free pointy-arrows!

Rank 4: Haxucator

People with this rank, would get it if they would be accusing someone of using hacked clients, or anything that is cheaty, but they would be wrong. so that if a person with that rank would say

"HEY! Chum just killed me, and he used Anti-Knockback!"

No one would pay attention to him, because there is no such thing as hacking.. long live sentinel.. LONG LIVE SENTINEL, GOD BLESS THE QUEE--

Rank 5: Mr. World Wide.

This would just say what languages you speak, so people can say

"Oh, Chum doesn't speak Spanish.. I should probably not speak Spanish when I address them."
I think it's useful.. because it's just is.

Rank 6: Laggage Carrier. (Luggage)

I want you people to give this rank to players that just don't have good FPS in games, or a good computer to handle too much visuals at once, so when you die, you can use "I was lagging' as a valid excuse.
And people can build giant lava-water bases to make sure that your computer is dying.

Rank 7: LBC. (Leader-Board Champion)

LBC would just show how close you are to being the leader board of said-game.
(If I play Tower-Defense, it would say how close in percentage to being 10th.

Rank 8: Literally, there isn't a word that can describe this better than; "Rank"

Also, I want you guys to make the leader board bigger. so it would show the top 10, instead of top 5.
because when you reach 10th place, people would say "well technically yeah.. you're in the leader board..."
but when you get to 9th, you'd be spoken as "Oh man, this guy is probably a big-shot, I should be aware of his actions, he knows what's up!"
So let's take Egg-Wars for example.
Shinte, which is currently the top #1 winner of Egg-Wars, has 16,000~ wins.
I think that people don't spam his name in chat enough. I want all of Egg-Wars, just cyber bullying THAT one fella.
These ranks are also very personal, as you'd need to apply for it in the forums, in a new section JUST for that.
"Sub Rank Applications"
On another note, there's this fella named ImHerBoy. this fancy guy, is on three different leader boards!
3rd on Tower Defense, 1st in Minerware, and 1st in Arcade.
I think we need to let this guy have his own rank. something funny about combat.. I can't think 'bout anythin' right now.. so I'll just let you guys try to think of it. or just let ImHerBoy think of his own rank. (This is important. ^)

-==- HOW THESE THINGS ARE GOING TO WORK -===-
---( How I expect them to)---

I think these ranks should be voted for. let's say you help a lot of people, those players could give you a ["Helper"] point. so if you collect enough, you earn that rank. so you don't need to "work" for that getting it, you just need to be yourself. you don't need to "be qualified" you just need to let people know that you're nice!
I think this is a very good system, because the players are ranking each-other, which makes them interact with everyone more and more! and.. I think this is sort-of it. about the ranking system.
do you support it? or not? SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS! :D
~ ~ Chum.

Dian

Sep 3, 2017
If the Cubecraft developers is able to add such a thing as “Sub-roles.”, then I would love for it to be added!

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
I think it's kinda ok, but i don't really know if it's that good of an idea. Besides, these can be seen as 'free ranks' and people would be spamming staff to get it, but like people on the top 50 on the leaderboar should have like [SG]47 before their name for survival games if they are nr 47.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello fellow earth-crawlers, my name is Chum, and after a very long time of playing on Cube-Craft,

(I would like to say that the first time of me playing this game, was on 2015, which was 2 years ago. and with 2018 comin' up, I'mma be here for 3 freakin' years!)

So, long ago, a YouTuber named TheOriginalAce, made a video about new ranks, that he had in mind.

The main thing I think should be considered, that instead of putting it in-chat, I'd like to assume that placing that rank in the new information-display thingy.. I don't know how you guys at the development-team call it, but I am talking on the new chat thing you've implemented,
When you let your cursor hover on players names, it'd display their rank, name, and level.

I think we can add a crazy ton of new stuff to it. these things are more of, sub-ranks. they don't do anything in particular, they just display information,
So that chat-thing, would be more useful. showing sub-ranks, could be extremely useful for some people.

Let's say that I am playing Team Egg-Wars. I don't wanna scream at everyone "Stop building, I can go faster" - they would just let people look at their Sub-Rank, and then maybe players would understand that, "Hey! maybe letting Chum bridge across to Mid would be preferable.

No, I am not talking about people who actually go to the forums, and give their opinion on reports.

They learn a lot of a tiny bit of everything cubecraft-related, and if anyone has a question about LITERALLY ANYTHING! ...

It's for people that don't really want to be obligated by any way to Cube's Staff-Rules. they just want to freely help people.

I think it's a good idea, because you can expand your staff team ever so slightly, and kindness would be spreading.

The fact that if I'm a nice person, I get that small text besides my name that just says "This guy is a good guy!" and that's
pretty gnarly.

"I mean, how can someone notice your name, if there isn't an arrow pointing to it"?

People with this rank, would get it if they would be accusing someone of using hacked clients, or anything that is cheaty, but they would be wrong. so that if a person with that rank would say

No one would pay attention to him, because there is no such thing as hacking.. long live sentinel.. LONG LIVE SENTINEL, GOD BLESS THE QUEE--

"Oh, Chum doesn't speak Spanish.. I should probably not speak Spanish when I address them."

I want you people to give this rank to players that just don't have good FPS in games, or a good computer to handle too much visuals at once, so when you die, you can use "I was lagging' as a valid excuse.
And people can build giant lava-water bases to make sure that your computer is dying.

Rank 8: Literally, there isn't a word that can describe this better than; "Rank"

Also, I want you guys to make the leader board bigger. so it would show the top 10, instead of top 5.
because when you reach 10th place, people would say "well technically yeah.. you're in the leader board..."
but when you get to 9th, you'd be spoken as "Oh man, this guy is probably a big-shot, I should be aware of his actions, he knows what's up!"
I think that people don't spam his name in chat enough. I want all of Egg-Wars, just cyber bullying THAT one fella.
These ranks are also very personal, as you'd need to apply for it in the forums, in a new section JUST for that.
"Sub Rank Applications"
On another note, there's this fella named ImHerBoy. this fancy guy, is on three different leader boards!
I think we need to let this guy have his own rank. something funny about combat.. I can't think 'bout anythin' right now.. so I'll just let you guys try to think of it. or just let ImHerBoy think of his own rank. (This is important. ^)

I think these ranks should be voted for. let's say you help a lot of people, those players could give you a ["Helper"] point. so if you collect enough, you earn that rank. so you don't need to "work" for that getting it, you just need to be yourself. you don't need to "be qualified" you just need to let people know that you're nice!
I think this is a very good system, because the players are ranking each-other, which makes them interact with everyone more and more! and.. I think this is sort-of it. about the ranking system.
~ ~ Chum [/QUOTE]
No, all these ranks have things that a mod can already do. We already have helper ranks and some of these ranks would be useless and a waste of time making them. -1 Support for all of them. :/

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Let's say that I am playing Team Egg-Wars. I don't wanna scream at everyone "Stop building, I can go faster" - they would just let people look at their Sub-Rank, and then maybe players would understand that, "Hey! maybe letting Chum bridge across to Mid would be preferable.."

pretty gnarly.

"Sub Rank Applications"

~ ~ Chum.
We already have enough ranks, no need for more ranks...
Also this has been suggested a few times in the past, so make sure to check for other threads before making them. I just don't like reading threads about the same topic in pretty much the same way :/

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I'm gonna have to disagree with this suggestion. Chat is already messy enough with the current ranks and the ability to use color codes in chat. Cube doesn't need other prefixes in chat.

Reactions: xLuiiJox
D

Deleted member 352903

I think architect rank isn’t necessary, only for knowing how to speed bridge shouldn’t have a rank.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is in my opinnion one of the worst ways to approach players.
Why should you make a rank called 'haxusators'?
This would make players mad.

Clickbait? What?

Almost everybody would get an architect rank because almost everybody is able to speed bridge.

We have already got Helpers.

I don't agree with any of your rank suggestions, because this would make the tab menu and the chat chaotic, and we don't have colours to realise it.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands

I really like this one. If there could be an option to just display the languages you speak, so people wouldn't spam whether you're "3rb", "nl" or "esp". You could just select certain languages you speak, and they'd show up in that little hover-box thing where you can see people their levels.

F

Facelurite

If you want to make jokes , please come up with your own. Ik you disclosed this was inspired from yt , but unoriginal jokes trying to be funny are not funny.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom