Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I would like to suggest new ranks which wont require any money!
like you would get one by:
getting 500 likes (creating an option to like people ingame) RANK: Liked
getting 500 swag points (creating an option to say the coolest guy ingame) RANK: Swag
and more!
I mean Ingame ranks, but they would require alot of time.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
getting 500 swag points (creating an option to say the coolest guy ingame) RANK: Swag
and more!
Is there any tags? well, TAG!!! youre it!
XD JK
This would be difficult to code, and is highly unneccesary.

Reactions: hgbf and TheJeroen

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I meant to keep the ranks they have, but add some ranks which will make you only access some commands like:
/title <title name>
and to choose a map for games.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I don't support this idea. As said above, servers needs money to stay up. If you imagine CubeCraft as an actual game and not just a server, you will probably understand why they can't give away free ranks. The developers have put a lot of effort in this server, just like a regular game.

I understand why most people don't by rank, even though I find it stupid how many people plays for free. What made me buy it was that I decided that I've played enough to give the people making it a little money.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
@hgbf well buying ranks on two servers is worth a lot of money, So thats why I've suggested that new free ranks will be added and awarded when a certain milestone would be achieved.
Thanks for the report!
:D

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I understand why most people don't by rank, even though I find it stupid how many people plays for free. What made me buy it was that I decided that I've played enough to give the people making it a little money.
I think that's a bit harsh. But, I feel that free ranks will kind of take away from the ones you have to buy, which again makes donors feel they have less than they already have now.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
and more!
I mean Ingame ranks, but they would require alot of time.
Servers run based on player donations. Adding varius ways of having a rank with-out paying. Means there won't be a economy for CCG. What'd mean it would have to shut down.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Servers run based on player donations. Adding varius ways of having a rank with-out paying. Means there won't be a economy for CCG. What'd mean it would have to shut down.
^ Ranks were made to keep the server running, also If you buy one rank, you'll receive some cool perks and you'll help the server!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Moved to more appropriate section :)

Also I disagree, though I wouldn't rule out the idea of earnable perks entirely. I am all for unlocking perks through gameplay, both beneficial and cosmetic, though I reckon that ranks should be kept exclusively to premium players and members of the staff team, since the alternative prefix is a large incentive of purchasing new ranks.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Moved to more appropriate section :)

Also I disagree, though I wouldn't rule out the idea of earnable perks entirely. I am all for unlocking perks through gameplay, both beneficial and cosmetic, though I reckon that ranks should be kept exclusively to premium players and members of the staff team, since the alternative prefix is a large incentive of purchasing new ranks.
Ooooh you just brought me to an idea budy

Reactions: Sophie

Infinity323

Aug 22, 2016
The point of ranks is to reward donors with perks. In my opinion this, in a way, defeats the purpose of ranks.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I don't like it really.. I don't think there is a need for this, either. Extremely hard to code, and would take a long time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom