Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
name: Coal tag
desciption: when you have voted for a 100 straight days for cubecraft, you get a coal tag before your name. You also get one or two little cosmetics or more. It's just a little extra voting reward
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow

ATTENTION: The idea you just read is a complete remake of something, so some of the reactions might sound a little strange.

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Maybe you can get a rank from it but map selection should not be in it.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
name: Cole Rank
desciption: cole rank is a free rank you get when voting 100 days(or less/more). you get the abbility to have colour chat and have up to 15 friends. you can also use the armour stand to join games.you also get 5 exclusive cosmetics.
i would really like to see a rank like this in the server.
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow
i dont think they would do that for several reasons like :why would we even have a stone rank then?and plus the armors stand thing and the colored chat would be too good for a free rank ... so a no from me

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It would make my current rank (Iron) pretty useless. Besides I doubt they're going to add new ranks unless it has something to do with the "Better Together" network.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
desciption: cole rank is a free rank you get when voting 100 days(or less/more). you get the abbility to have colour chat and have up to 15 friends. you can also use the armour stand to join games.you also get 5 exclusive cosmetics.
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow
I think no, its good how it is now.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Well, I don't think this is a good idea.
like others said above cubecraft has too many ranks and this rank would be pointless

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I recall that after the addition of Obsidian rank here, that management did not want to add any more ranks to our store. However, I will keep this thread open for more opinions. :]

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Instead of a rank maybe a tag? Instead of a rank that changes the colour of your name. You can get the tag for doing certain achievements?

Reactions: BigGamingWolf

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow
I think so the ranks is good

Reactions: BigGamingWolf

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry but I am going to have to disagree with this, I do not think a rank with color chat and extra friends slots should be given away for voting 100 times. Good luck though and have a wonderful day :)

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
Hmmmm... Watched a bit trough the reactions. Maybe it should indeed just be a name tag, telling people you are a top voter, and yes I mean coal but my auto-correct failed again. :P.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom