Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
name: Coal tag
desciption: when you have voted for a 100 straight days for cubecraft, you get a coal tag before your name. You also get one or two little cosmetics or more. It's just a little extra voting reward
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow

ATTENTION: The idea you just read is a complete remake of something, so some of the reactions might sound a little strange.

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Maybe you can get a rank from it but map selection should not be in it.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
name: Cole Rank
desciption: cole rank is a free rank you get when voting 100 days(or less/more). you get the abbility to have colour chat and have up to 15 friends. you can also use the armour stand to join games.you also get 5 exclusive cosmetics.
i would really like to see a rank like this in the server.
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow
i dont think they would do that for several reasons like :why would we even have a stone rank then?and plus the armors stand thing and the colored chat would be too good for a free rank ... so a no from me

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It would make my current rank (Iron) pretty useless. Besides I doubt they're going to add new ranks unless it has something to do with the "Better Together" network.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
desciption: cole rank is a free rank you get when voting 100 days(or less/more). you get the abbility to have colour chat and have up to 15 friends. you can also use the armour stand to join games.you also get 5 exclusive cosmetics.
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow
I think no, its good how it is now.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Well, I don't think this is a good idea.
like others said above cubecraft has too many ranks and this rank would be pointless

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I recall that after the addition of Obsidian rank here, that management did not want to add any more ranks to our store. However, I will keep this thread open for more opinions. :]

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Instead of a rank maybe a tag? Instead of a rank that changes the colour of your name. You can get the tag for doing certain achievements?

Reactions: BigGamingWolf

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
kind regards,
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow
I think so the ranks is good

Reactions: BigGamingWolf

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry but I am going to have to disagree with this, I do not think a rank with color chat and extra friends slots should be given away for voting 100 times. Good luck though and have a wonderful day :)

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
Hmmmm... Watched a bit trough the reactions. Maybe it should indeed just be a name tag, telling people you are a top voter, and yes I mean coal but my auto-correct failed again. :P.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom