Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What did you like?

• Rank features needs to be removed.

• Rank features needs to be added

• Clan System

• Everything <3

• Nothing, leave the forums. (Explain why you didn't like it)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello fellow cubecrafters, i am just a random mineman trying to bring a good suggestion.

Introduction.
I know i know, there are already like a million threads about bringing new perks. Most of the times they don't even give some features. I will! First of all remember this is my opinion. If you don't agree with me then please explain why. Ok let's start (Oh ye my English sucks don't cyberbully me lmfao)

But Time? Why are you making this?
I am making this thread because i feel some ranks needs some extra perks.I mean some ranks are to expensive for the perks they have.
Some ranks are ok like iron rank or lapis rank (Aka best rank lmao) And some perks needs to get removed. I will explain everything.

Rank features that are annoying
Just remove the colored chat, it's annoying. It will be kinda lame if we remove the perk from everyone but atleast remove it from the store, people who bought the rank before it gets removed (If it gets) will still have the perk.

Do you guys know the new option in skywars to vote for the projectiles? You just need gold rank to vote for it. You already need gold for night time, and diamond for the chest type. Maybe if the staffteam makes it so you need Emerald or lapis to vote for projectiles. I think emerald rank will be beter because projectiles affect the gameplay a little bit tooo much.

Rank features they should add!
After 2 years playing on the cubecraft network i got a opinion based on the rank perks.
Iron rank - Ok
Lapis rank - Ok to but maybe needs the voting option for projectiles in skywars
Gold rank - A little bit to OP, they can remove some voting options like projectiles in Skywars
Diamond rank - A little bit OP but if we change it it will be an useless rank, better keep it the way it is.
Emerald rank - Maybe should get the voting option for projectiles in skywars
Obsidian rank - The only thing this expensive ranks needs is the ability to create Clans.

Oh yeah give Stone rankers a bigger friend slot, populair stone rankers can't add more then 10 friends what is this... Give stone rankers acces to 20 slots iron 30 etc.

The Clan System!
Alright, i totally stole this idea from Hypixel but i don't care, i'd love to see this on cubecraft. The whole idea is giving Obsidian rankers acces to make clans. Every clan has 1 owner (The creator of the clan) And up to 2 Co-Owners And a total of 25 members (Can upgrade with Clan Points getting from winning games) You can get Clan coins if you win a game, doesn't matter who wins in your clan. You can set a tag with Clan coins, the tag has a filter, and can't be longer then 5 characters. You can only see the tag if you press tab. If you hover your cursor over a player name you see the name of his clan. You can upgrade the player slots of the clan, the maximun slot is 100.

Alright guys this was my suggestion, hope ya'll like it.
~TiminqTime (A.K.A Time)

@Tacosbefriends @Buuuddy @AnimalTamer1 What do you think? :p

Last edited:

comfyyy

Just remove the colored chat
I disagree, as this is one of the perks you are paying for.
Do you guys know the new option in skywars to vote for the projectiles? You just need gold rank to vote for it. You already need gold for night time, and diamond for the chest type. Maybe if the staffteam makes it so you need Emerald or lapis to vote for projectiles. I think emerald rank will be beter because projectiles affect the gameplay a little bit tooo much.
I think the projectiles are fine how they are. If you need Emerald just to vote for projectiles, that would be pretty lame.
The Clan System!
Just no. This is idea is totally stolen from 'pixel. We don't want to get into another issue with them. Also, do we really need clans? Other servers have them, and I just see them and fruitless perks that never have any use.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
TBH i really get annoyed of the guys who keep spamming &(Number), it's just annoying. And most of the rankers are paying for other perks. And taking inspiration of other server isn't that bad. I mean there are many stolen features from servers.
Thank you for your time responding on this thread <3

comfyyy

TBH i really get annoyed of the guys who keep spamming &(Number), it's just annoying. And most of the rankers are paying for other perks. And taking inspiration of other server isn't that bad. I mean there are many stolen features from servers.
Thank you for your time responding on this thread <3
Still, I don't think they should take it away. Ranked players might be mad if Cube starts taking away from their privileges once they have paid money for it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello fellow cubecrafters, i am just a random mineman trying to bring a good suggestion.

Introduction.
I know i know, there are already like a million threads about bringing new perks. Most of the times they don't even give some features. I will! First of all remember this is my opinion. If you don't agree with me then please explain why. Ok let's start (Oh ye my English sucks don't cyberbully me lmfao)

I am making this thread because i feel some ranks needs some extra perks.I mean some ranks are to expensive for the perks they have.
Some ranks are ok like iron rank or lapis rank (Aka best rank lmao) And some perks needs to get removed. I will explain everything.

Just remove the colored chat, it's annoying. It will be kinda lame if we remove the perfect from everyone but atleast remove it from the store, people who bought the rank before it gets removed (If it gets) will still have the perk.
How to solve the problem
Maybe they should add an option to apply for the colored chat (Only for people who livestream)

After 2 years playing on the cubecraft network i got a opinion based on the rank perks.
Iron rank - Ok
Lapis rank - Ok to
Gold rank - A little bit to OP, they can remove some voting options like projectiles in Skywars
Diamond rank - A little bit OP but if we change it it will be an useless rank, better keep it the way it is.
Emerald rank - Should get the voting option for projectiles in skywars
Obsidian rank - The only thing this expensive ranks needs is the ability to create Clans.

Oh yeah give Stone rankers a bigger friend slot, populair stone rankers can't add more then 10 friends what is this... Give stone rankers acces to 20 slots iron 30 etc.

The Clan System!
Alright, i totally stole this idea from Hypixel but i don't care, i'd love to see this on cubecraft. The whole is giving Obsidian rankers acces to make clans. Every clan has 1 owner (The creator of the clan) And up to 2 Co-Owners And a total of 25 members (Can upgrade with Clan Points getting from winning games) You can get Clan coins if you win a game, doesn't matter who wins in your clan. You can set a tag with Clan coins, the tag has a filter, and can't be longer then 5 characters. You can only see the tag if you press tab. If you hover your cursor over a player name you see the name of his clan. You can upgrade the player slots of the clan, the maximun slot is 100.

~TiminqTime (A.K.A Time)

I like the clan system, sounds really cool. Maybe it would be avaliable for emerald rank and above as emerald already has the option to vote for projectiles in skywars.

I think the ranks are fine as they are, just add the clan system Emerald+

D

Deleted member 352903

I am sure that you are obsidiana / emerald rank. Am I right?
I think ranks are good right now.
And coloured chat for only people Who livestream... Advertising is mutable, but maybe I didn't understand you at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I sure you are obsidiana / emerald rank. Am I right?
I think ranks are good right now.
And coloured chat for only people Who livestream... Advertising is mutable, but maybe I didn't understand you at all.
I am obsidian? Any problems? I am not the type of guys who want OP for their own rank. The stone and obsidian ranks need some more perks that it, only 10 friend slots for stone rank i mean come on....

Oh yeah i am not a rankist/perk abuser

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Introduction.

Just remove the colored chat, it's annoying. It will be kinda lame if we remove the perfect from everyone but atleast remove it from the store, people who bought the rank before it gets removed (If it gets) will still have the perk.
How to solve the problem
Maybe they should add an option to apply for the colored chat (Only for people who livestream)

Iron rank - Ok
Lapis rank - Ok to

The Clan System!
Alright, i totally stole this idea from Hypixel but i don't care, i'd love to see this on cubecraft. The whole is giving Obsidian rankers acces to make clans. Every clan has 1 owner (The creator of the clan) And up to 2 Co-Owners And a total of 25 members (Can upgrade with Clan Points getting from winning games) You can get Clan coins if you win a game, doesn't matter who wins in your clan. You can set a tag with Clan coins, the tag has a filter, and can't be longer then 5 characters. You can only see the tag if you press tab. If you hover your cursor over a player name you see the name of his clan. You can upgrade the player slots of the clan, the maximun slot is 100.

~TiminqTime (A.K.A Time)

I think we really need a clan system, because you can make a special group then :D

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands

I think the projectiles are fine how they are. If you need Emerald just to vote for projectiles, that would be pretty lame.

Just no. This is idea is totally stolen from 'pixel. We don't want to get into another issue with them. Also, do we really need clans? Other servers have them, and I just see them and fruitless perks that never have any use.
1. almost no one juses the coloured chat only the annoying people that are spamming the chat full.

2. projectiles are totally fine

3. does it matter that clan system is stolen from pikel? no one cares and pixel also stole bedwars so doesn't matter

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
How to solve the problem

Iron rank - Ok
Lapis rank - Ok to

The Clan System!

~TiminqTime (A.K.A Time)

I disagree, first of all people pay for the cored chat, it isn't that annoying anyways, it's quite useful. Removibg colored chat would just devaluate the ranks and make them more useless.

It's absurd needing to buy emerald only to vote for projectiles.

The clan system though, it's interesting, even if it is copied from hypixel it would be nice to have this type of features.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I disagree, first of all people pay for the cored chat, it isn't that annoying anyways, it's quite useful. Removibg colored chat would just devaluate the ranks and make them more useless.

It's absurd needing to buy emerald only to vote for projectiles.

The clan system though, it's interesting, even if it is copied from hypixel it would be nice to have this type of features.

For what is the colored chat useful? Advertising something that is bannable? And it is annoying, the chat is messy enough because every can choose his own name color.
And i said maybe Emerald or Lapis rank to select the projectiles.
And about the clan system everything this days is copied, deal with it :p
(Read my thread again i editted some things)

Thank you for your time reading my suggestion! <3

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom