Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

winterwool

Mar 14, 2022
Since the bug a few days ago where players were stuck in a void whilst joining skyblock, I've found that I'm not being given any new quests when I complete a quest. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm down to just 3 quests now and having checked the quests list I should definitely have more.

I have raised a bug report but it hasn't been looked at.

winterwool

Mar 14, 2022
Can you show us a picture of the bug? Because some quests don't unlock new quests once they're completed.
In my bug report I've listed all the quests I've completed that haven't lead to new quests being made available, and having looked at the quests list I'm sure they should have. This is my current quests list.
20220423_151751.jpg

winterwool

Mar 14, 2022
Okay I just finished another quest, Acacia Grove, and it did unlock a quest (Ceramic Shop)! So I don't know if a bug fix is being pushed for this. Have I missed some quests though from the other quests I completed in the interim, can anyone check for me? As I recall they were Glucose Overdose, Lightstone Harvester, Netherbrau, and Enchanted Arsenal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom