Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
Hello cubecrafters,

I have an idea for a new pvp game. You can now only play 1 vs 1 in duels. It would be fun if cubecraft also add 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 duels, with leaderboard. I would do this with leaderboard because people will try to come in the leaderboard and they will play much..

What kind of kit?

- Full diamond prot 1.
- 4 golden apples.
- diamond sword.
- 64 blocks with a building limit.
- bow with 20 arrows.
- 32 steak.
- Shield

What kind of map?

A flat map without buildings. It always annoys me to play in a map with much building and isnt flat because,
- Your fps goes down.
- Generating arena ...
- It is more difficult to strafe and combo people.
preferably nothing on the ground like grass.

Would you like this a game and play it a lot? Or do you dislike the game and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
What kind of kit?

- Full diamond prot 1.
- 4 golden apples.
- diamond sword.
- 64 blocks with a building limit.
- bow with 20 arrows.
- 32 steak.
I think the team fights should be playable with all kits and on all maps. That kit could still be added as an op kit and replace explosive bow, ninja and bomber. I would also add a shield to it. On cubecraft, shields are only really useful against bows and I think bows can be pretty annoying without shields. Might add more arrows as well to make up for that.

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
I think the team fights should be playable with all kits and on all maps. That kit could still be added as an op kit and replace explosive bow, ninja and bomber. I would also add a shield to it. On cubecraft, shields are only really useful against bows and I think bows can be pretty annoying without shields. Might add more arrows as well to make up for that.
I think the arrows are good but the shield is a good idea to add into the kit.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Flat maps but with a few 5 block high obstacles in the way so you can shoot people with a bow and hide behind them when they shoot

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom