Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
So I randomly came up with this idea: it's Kit Skywars (or I dont know what to call it) Its Skywars and kit pvp combined: you get to choose from all the kit pvp kits, and then you go into a skywars map and just play, there are chests, but with like extra healing II pots and blocks, that's basicly it. If you have any ideas to improve this idea: please tell them! :D

-telegamer ~ Owen

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
To me, it's just like Solo Tower Defenders, with one life + no claiming areas. I have mixed feelings about this. If there's a kit with a bow, that would be the best as MOST people will rush for mid. But it just seems like a fun game. Overall, however, I d o not support this. -1.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
To me, it's just like Solo Tower Defenders, with one life + no claiming areas. I have mixed feelings about this. If there's a kit with a bow, that would be the best as MOST people will rush for mid. But it just seems like a fun game. Overall, however, I d o not support this. -1.
My idea was you get Kit-PVP kits so with like healing pots and stuff like that..

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
meh_medium.gif

Not really impressed by the idea. We already have so many island-based games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Love you man, hope you'll stick around <3

:cubie:
xHappyMood wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thank you for everything
Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
Top Bottom