Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Every game on Cubecraft is player versus player, with no games where players work together. So today I suggest a new game, Apocalypse.

The game would take place in a map of a huge city, with buildings towering high above. The game would take place in a post-apocalyptic world, so some buildings will be missing huge chunks of walls, floors, and windows, with some even being completely collapsed. You would spawn in the middle of the map, wearing nothing and you only have a wood sword. After a short period of time, zombies will spawn all around the map wearing different dyed leather armor and holding different items, and start attacking players. As a group, you need to work together to rid the city of zombies.

There would be two ways to get items, finding them in chests around the map and killing zombies. Chests will be rare, but hold valuable items, like a sword or bow and arrows. Zombies will the easiest way to get items, dropping anything from a stick, to cobblestone, to a diamond. Crafting tables would be hidden around the map that you can use to craft new weapons or items. All weapons would be unbreakable.

You would not be able to break blocks, however you can still use trapdoors, doors, and redstone things like buttons or levers. Cobblestone and wood that you get from chest or items would not be able to place them.

Voting would give you two modes, Normal, and Hard.

Normal: Chests have the regular amount of items, vanilla crafting, and vanilla zombies.

Hard: Hard mode would have rarer chests, with no weapons and only items that can be used to craft stuff. Crafting may be harder, needing more items to make something. The zombies would be full health, with most of them wearing full armor and possible potion effects?

Upon death you will be able to spectate, and you can not rejoin any games. Damage from zombies would be vanilla, except for "Hard mode" where they may have a little buff. Fall damage will be normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Every game on Cubecraft is player versus player, with no games where players work together. So today I suggest a new game, Apocalypse.

The game would take place in a map of a huge city, with buildings towering high above. The game would take place in a post-apocalyptic world, so some buildings will be missing huge chunks of walls, floors, and windows, with some even being completely collapsed. You would spawn in the middle of the map, wearing nothing and you only have a wood sword. After a short period of time, zombies will spawn all around the map wearing different dyed leather armor and holding different items, and start attacking players. As a group, you need to work together to rid the city of zombies.

There would be two ways to get items, finding them in chests around the map and killing zombies. Chests will be rare, but hold valuable items, like a sword or bow and arrows. Zombies will the easiest way to get items, dropping anything from a stick, to cobblestone, to a diamond. Crafting tables would be hidden around the map that you can use to craft new weapons or items. All weapons would be unbreakable.

You would not be able to break blocks, however you can still use trapdoors, doors, and redstone things like buttons or levers. Cobblestone and wood that you get from chest or items would not be able to place them.

Voting would give you two modes, Normal, and Hard.

Normal: Chests have the regular amount of items, vanilla crafting, and vanilla zombies.

Hard: Hard mode would have rarer chests, with no weapons and only items that can be used to craft stuff. Crafting may be harder, needing more items to make something. The zombies would be full health, with most of them wearing full armor and possible potion effects?

Upon death you will be able to spectate, and you can not rejoin any games. Damage from zombies would be vanilla, except for "Hard mode" where they may have a little buff. Fall damage will be normal.
A few weeks ago I made a thread with an idea pretty similar to this. This seems different enough though, so +1 from me.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey, I like the thought going into this suggestion, but I personally don't see it being added to our network. In my opinion it's basically an AI version of Infection. I like the idea of a PvE game, mainly as our network doesn't have a lot of them and there's demand for them. If I was to add a PvE game, it would need to focus on teamwork/parties, have completely customisable gameplay and would need high amounts of replay value. Thanks for the suggestion! :P

Reactions: Dutudy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom