Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What potions do you like?

• Total voters

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Suggestion for Tower Defence:
Change the way you eliminate the enemy team with defense and offense.Those potions can be your best friends if you unlocked them.Now BEFORE YOU READ: During this update it is important to increase the turret tower with at least 10% more damage output. Make sure to suggest your own prices/changes or even a removal of a potion that should never join the game

+Add a new potion:
#Name: 'Curse_Potion'
#Unlock Potion: '2000' exp
#AOE: '20' Blocks
#CreatesBlocks: 'mycelium'
#Costs to buy: '3000' coins
#Disappears after 20 seconds
#Once thrown it will disable all effects that are within the place.No more negative effects can be applied to it until it reached its vanish time
Why this potion? Due to its high cost it can be used to clear up the path for once.At strategic good points such as the start,the end or in range of multiple towers.Since it removes all applied effect this is the potion to produce maximal damage with the towers.

+Add a new potion:
#Name: 'Archer_Strike_Potion'
#Unlock Potion: '1000' exp
#AOE: '15' Blocks
#CreatesBlocks: 'wooden_planks'
#Costs to buy: '500' coins
#Disappears after 15 seconds
#Shoots multiple,sharp arrows at the ground.Can hit all mobs.Bigger mobs = more hits by this potion = more damage.A relatively weak potion perfect to damage multiple blazes or other flying entities when you don't have the zeus rage nor the coins.

+Add a new potion:
#Name: 'Glowing_Potion'
#Unlock Potion: '500' exp
#CreatesBlocks: 'sea_lantern'
#Costs to buy: '1500' coins
#Disappears after 10 seconds
#All mobs get glowing 1. With this effect all towers can attack every mob inside this AOE.Mobs that are invurnable against a tower will take 50% less damage.Since the towers can now "see" the enemies better,every tower gets buffed with 10% attack speed.

+Add a new potion:
#Name: 'Ground_Potion'
#CreatesBlocks: 'cobblestone'
#an Earthquake will push all mobs inside the AOE on the ground.Artillery Towers and Poison Towers can now attack air mobs on the ground as well.

----------
Oh sounds too op for defence? well lets not forget the potions to attack with
----------

+Add a new potion:
#Name: 'Cloak_Potion'
#AOE: '10' Blocks
#CreatesBlocks: 'stained glass white'
#Costs to buy: '2500' coins
#Disappears after 2 seconds
#They will turn invisible like cave spiders but leave a footprint tale on the ground.Defenders must watch out for those footprints.Invisibility remains 10 seconds-starting to count down once they left the AOE.
-GIANTS can't be cloaked due to their size.
-MAGES can still detect the mobs and will burn them if not invurnable.
-Defenders will see invisible Mobs that burn.A good indicator
-Can be countered using the Glowing potion or the Cursed potion
(-Enemies can hear the sounds from a mob(Blazes))
-Enemies can see the potion AOE if they looked at the "throw spot"(viewable for 2 seconds).Make sure to vanish your mobs early on the map to maximize your success.

+Add a new potion:
#Name: 'Levitate_Potion'
#CreatesBlocks: 'grey whool'
#Costs to buy: '2000' coins
#Levitates mobs and creates "air mobs".Good if you want to send zombie pigmans during weak air defense but strong ground defense.
-Can be countered using the the Cursed potion or the Ground Potion
-Bigger Mobs such as slimes and Giants won't be affected.
-Flying mobs won't be affected since they are already in the air

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Change the way you eliminate the enemy team with defense and offense.Those potions can be your best friends if you unlocked them.Now BEFORE YOU READ: During this update it is important to increase the turret tower with at least 10% more damage output. Make sure to suggest your own prices/changes or even a removal of a potion that should never join the game

+Add a new potion:
#Once thrown it will disable all effects that are within the place.No more negative effects can be applied to it until it reached its vanish time
Why this potion? Due to its high cost it can be used to clear up the path for once.At strategic good points such as the start,the end or in range of multiple towers.Since it removes all applied effect this is the potion to produce maximal damage with the towers.
Really like this idea but maybe not for 20 seconds and maybe one tower can still shoot through it.
+Add a new potion:
#Shoots multiple,sharp arrows at the ground.Can hit all mobs.Bigger mobs = more hits by this potion = more damage.A relatively weak potion perfect to damage multiple blazes or other flying entities when you don't have the zeus rage nor the coins.
I really like this idea!
+Add a new potion:
#All mobs get glowing 1. With this effect all towers can attack every mob inside this AOE.Mobs that are invurnable against a tower will take no damage.Since the towers can now "see" the enemies better,every tower gets buffed with 10% attack speed.
Nice but maybe 20% faster speed to make it more worth its money!

+Add a new potion:
#an Earthquake will push all mobs inside the AOE on the ground.Artillery Towers and Poison Towers can now attack air mobs on the ground as well.
I like this but I don't understand.
Do you mean the blazes for example will get like pushed onto the ground where they can get attacked by defences that only attack ground troops?

----------
Oh sounds too op for defence? well lets not forget the potions to attack with
----------

+Add a new potion:
#They will turn invisible like cave spiders but leave a footprint tale on the ground.Defenders must watch out for those footprints.Invisibility remains 10 seconds-starting to count down once they left the AOE.
-Enemies can see the potion AOE if they looked at the "throw spot"(viewable for 2 seconds).Make sure to vanish your mobs early on the map to maximize your success.
Sounds like a nice addition!
+Add a new potion:
#Levitates mobs and creates "air mobs".Good if you want to send zombie pigmans during weak air defense but strong ground defense.
I think this will add a real challenge to the game! I really like all these ideas.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
+Add a new potion:
i like this 1
+Add a new potion:
i don't really like this 1 myself
+Add a new potion:
#All mobs get glowing 1. With this effect all towers can attack every mob inside this AOE.Mobs that are invurnable against a tower will take no damage.Since the towers can now "see" the enemies better,every tower gets buffed with 10% attack speed.
i think this would be better if instead of all towers being able to attack the highlighted mobs rather mobs that are invincible to a certain tower can no be hit with the tower and it lasts for 15 seconds
+Add a new potion:
i feel like it would make more sense if the mobs just got knocked back
+Add a new potion:
why not just make this more simple they can't be seen by towers or players for 10 seconds and giants are to big for it and flying mobs fly and can't be affected by it also just have an easier particle than footprints
+Add a new potion:
if it costs 2000 exp then it should have a lot more coins how about 2000 EXP and 3000 coins

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
i like this 1

i don't really like this 1 myself

i think this would be better if instead of all towers being able to attack the highlighted mobs rather mobs that are invincible to a certain tower can no be hit with the tower and it lasts for 15 seconds

i feel like it would make more sense if the mobs just got knocked back

why not just make this more simple they can't be seen by towers or players for 10 seconds and giants are to big for it and flying mobs fly and can't be affected by it also just have an easier particle than footprints

if it costs 2000 exp then it should have a lot more coins how about 2000 EXP and 3000 coins
The ground potion will remove the fly abillity from mobs,and will pull them down while in the aoe

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Good ideas. Giant shouldn't be made into a temporary air mob though due to its mass size. Isn't it already so tall that it can be considered both an air and a ground mob?
Never thought about this possibillity your right

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
i love all of these potions
but the levitation potion requires a nerf
what if when a monster levitates they loose some of their speed because they 'don't know how to fly' and heavy/big mobs shouldn't be able to levitate like Slimes, Magma Cubes, Giants...
makes more sense for it to be called "Gravity Potion"
if it was to be called "Ground Potion" the first thing that comes to mind is it slowing down the enemies or pushing them back a bit which doesn't seem efficient

Reactions: Tom25W

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
These potions look amazing these will change up the game in Tower defense and make it more interesting. Love the way you suggested it with all the description.

Reactions: Tom25W

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
i love all of these potions
but the levitation potion requires a nerf

what if when a monster levitates they loose some of their speed because they 'don't know how to fly' and heavy/big mobs shouldn't be able to levitate like Slimes, Magma Cubes, Giants...

makes more sense for it to be called "Gravity Potion"
if it was to be called "Ground Potion" the first thing that comes to mind is it slowing down the enemies or pushing them back a bit which doesn't seem efficient

but I do admit "Big" mobs should be excluded
Edited the suggestion excluding big mobs and flying mobs to be more specific.Thanks for your feedback

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.