Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The majority of forum users probably uses the 'New Posts' sidebar, which can be used on the main page. I would like to use this option more often, but I try to avoid using it. In this sidebar, certain threads in certain sub-forums are never being displayed, causing them to get less attention. (The bug reports / support section is one of these) My suggestion is simple; every thread in every forum should be displayed in this sidebar and the amount of thread should be increased by 5, so a total of 10.

For those wondering,
Unknown.png

Don't open the following spoiler!
Don't mind me, I'm just a thread that needs attention https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/better-navigation-within-the-website.177731/

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I quite like the idea of increasing the new posts part, however if we put new posts for every forum, it will come across as quite messy.
Yay. It would indeed look messy if there would be a 'New Posts' sidebar for every forum, that's why I didn't suggest it. ;)
I recently made a bug report and noticed that bug reports are not being displayed in the 'new posts' sidebar. My suggestion is to display the ten newest post in this sidebar, no matter what section they were made in.

Reactions: Younisco

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I really like it but the problem is, if you are putting every thread in the "New Posts" place there will be so much threads that you can't keep track. So I woud suggest just add the Media posts, the bugs, the suggestions, the Website Suggestions (Yes it's a thing), Map submissions and Minecraft creations.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
if you are putting every thread in the "New Posts" place there will be so much threads that you can't keep track.
the amount of threads should be increased by 5, so a total of 10.
For clarification, there would be only 1 'New posts' sidebar with a total of the 10 threads with the latest reply from no matter what sub-forum.
Kinda like this, but with only 10 threads and on the main page. https://www.cubecraft.net/find-new/3176823/posts

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I really idea, since you not every thread is being displayed there what is really annoying.
Also I like the idea of making it 10 New Posts instead of what we have now 5. :)

You have got my support Bud. :)

Reactions: Buuuddy

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
No but I mean don't you get 7 threads of people who want an unban or people who have a new YouTube video. That's why I'd suggest only the threads of the "important" corners like suggestions and bug reports.
Well, the idea is to give every thread as much attention as any other thread. By leaving certain sections out, the threads in those sections will only get less attention and might cause people to make threads in wrong sections to get more attention...

B

Britney Spears

Just like the old report a player section, is the bug report/support section a place where players constantly report bugs. Adding this to the recent posts section wouldn't be neccesary since we staff members frequently check the bug report/support section because we're the ones that make sure those bugs get added to the bug tracker.

I do like the idea of the recent posts section on the homepage displaying more recent posts than just five.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I really like this suggestion. I think every thread are special and amazing, but sometimes we don't give attention, so if this is added it will reduce that type of issue. But the problem is, it will make the forums section messy, so we will have to separate some "new post".

great suggestion 1+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom