Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
That actually sounds really cool and useful. I mean it already automatically puts you in the same server when you start a game, but it would be cool if you could hang out in the lobby as well. :)

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
That actually sounds really cool and useful. I mean it already automatically puts you in the same server when you start a game, but it would be cool if you could hang out in the lobby as well. :)
But if you are in game, he will not move the new party members to you, so you will be able to move them by the command

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Soo, saying it like this, I don't think that is something that they could/would do. Sadly it's really unfair and unpractical to move members to a game that is already in progress.
Let's say, for example, you start a game then add some players to your party and then you warp them to a game in progress. It doesn't sound logical and fair to add players to that kind of a game.

In my eyes adding a warp so you are able to get the party together in a lobby could be cool, but you shouldn't be able to get anyone into an already existing game.

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
Soo, saying it like this, I don't think that is something that they could/would do. Sadly it's really unfair and unpractical to move members to a game that is already in progress.
Let's say, for example, you start a game then add some players to your party and then you warp them to a game in progress. It doesn't sound logical and fair to add players to that kind of a game.

In my eyes adding a warp so you are able to get the party together in a lobby could be cool, but you shouldn't be able to get anyone into an already existing game.
If new members in the lobby will be able to move them and enter as spectators

Like some servers in the java

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
If new members in the lobby will be able to move them and enter as spectators

Like some servers in the java
I have never played anywhere, where that was implemented like that, but for party members, it could be a cool way for you to let them watch the game. My only worry here would be that players like that could join the game and use spectator mode to find certain things or other players on the map and give the info to the one playing🤷‍♂️

Otherwise, for lobbies and maybe for certain games (if implemented correctly), it could be a very cool feature.

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
I have never played anywhere, where that was implemented like that, but for party members, it could be a cool way for you to let them watch the game. My only worry here would be that players like that could join the game and use spectator mode to find certain things or other players on the map and give the info to the one playing🤷‍♂️

Otherwise, for lobbies and maybe for certain games (if implemented correctly), it could be a very cool feature.
Unfortunately, this problem already exists so that if the person's team dies, they tell him where the person is, so there is no problem if they add it

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Unfortunately, this problem already exists so that if the person's team dies, they tell him where the person is, so there is no problem if they add it
I realise that, but that's how it goes in team games. And there isn't anything that could be done with that. Would be slightly more unfair if that could be done for solo game modes where you should be alone. But as I said, if implemented correctly and if some restrictions are set, it's a very nice QOL change.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom